Preface

Preface

BOUND BY  MEMORIES

~*~

The First

- are the first four original vampires, the Le Blanc family, comprised of three brothers and one sister. they are the most powerful vampires to ever live and cannot be killed by any means. each sibling is just as equally powerful as the others and because of their immunity have reigned for over a thousand years.

Pledged

- are the vampires sired directly by the Le Blanc family, and are often held in high esteem. each of the four siblings have one pledge that carry out their orders whatever they may be. the pledged can die by a stake to the heart but have no other vulnerabilities. 

Bonded

- are vampires that were bitten by the pledged or other bonded vampires and are the lowest class of vampire. they can die like the pledged, by a stake to the heart but also have no other vulnerabilities.

~*~

Quick Facts

every vampire can walk in the sun.

the first have the ability of compulsion and can make anyone forget anything, and also have the ability to bring memories back however, they are unable to use it against another first.

the first are also able to see the memories of other vampires by placing  their fingertips on their foreheads.

all vampires have super speed, enhanced strength, a keen sense of smell and sight.

the first have no scent.

~*~

All Rights Reserved 2024