" Master , whats happening ?" Lucario asked .

" I don't know , i just got sucked in this sandstorm . can you go and see if Serena and the others are fine ? " Ash solicited to his aura pokemon .

" sure.. master ." Lucario answered and then went out of the sandstorm with the help of his aura .

Ash struggled to keep his footing but he kept on moving forward to know the cause of the sandstorm . the storm was growing strong in the center and he needed help otherwise he would have got carried in the storm .

" Charizard , i choose you ." Ash called out his Kanto powerhouse who gave a powerful roar on coming out .

"Charizard , can you help me here ? i am about to get blown ." Ash asked and charizard flew down .

He got behind Ash's back and acted as a cover for him to keep on moving . Ash finally got a relief and he kept moving forward with charizard's help in order to find the cause .

Ash also heard a peculiar sound and he was lured in it but he was snapped out of it with the help of charizard who shook him up , Ash acknowledged his help and they moved forward .

After walking for some time , they finally were in the center of sandstorm and they looked around for something that could cause the sandstorm . they both heard the same cry but this time the cry was of pain and sandstorm was now even more stronger .

" what the hell is going on ?" Ash blurted in annoyance .

Ash finally saw a green glow in the sky which was moving around and it looked like a pokemon to him .

" charizard , flamethrower there ." Ash ordered and pointed to the direction he saw the pokemon .

Charizard released a powerful flamethrower in the direction Ash pointed . When the attack hit the target , a green colored pokemon emerged from the sand storm and upon closer inspection , they realized it was a flygon .

" A flygon ?" Ash pondered .

When the flygon saw them , his eyes glowed red and he released a flamethrower which was countered by charizard's own . Flygon was crying in pain and both Ash and Charizard were confused of that .

While , outside the sandstorm lucario was consoling Serena that Ash is fine but she was still blaming herself for Ash being in the snandstorm .

" hey miss , what happened ?" A voice came from behind Serena .

She looked behind to see a brown-haired boy of around her age standing there with a meowth .

" My boyfriend is inside the sandstorm and he have not come back yet ." Serena answered .

" what , is he mad to go inside this storm ?" The boy asked in somewhat anger .

Pikachu was listening the whole conversation and he found the boy's voice somewhat familiar . He looked behind him and found a familiar boy .

" Pika !!" Pikachu exclaimed in surprise .

" wait , a pikachu ?" the boy pondered and Serena was confused .

" do i know you ?" The boy asked and Pikachu nodded .

" i have only seen some trainers with a pikachu and only one pikachu stays out of his pokeball .......... and that is of Ash ." The boy told and pikachu nodded happily .

" are you of Ash ?" The boy asked and piakchu again nodded and Serena was confused .

" wait , does that mean you are girlfriend of Ash , for Ash Ketchum ?" The boy asked .