My almost breakdown in the car wrecked me and I need to try and sleep the stress away, even if I know it's not going to happen.

But even before I am able to step into my apartment my eyes fall on a black package in front of my door. I frown and walk closer to it until I see the same red envelope sitting on top of it.

I look around trying to see if maybe the one leaving those letters is still here, but I am met with the dark, empty hallway. I hear my keys in my hand, and I look down only to notice that my hands are shaking. The air is cold. I fell watched.

I am not alone. But I can't see anyone.

I quickly grab the small package and the envelope and lock myself inside my apartment.

I grab my phone a select Loes contact as fast as possible. I place the phone against my ear and turn around facing the door.

"Hey Thena." she says but I don't find the strength to talk when I can see under the door the light of the hallway turning on.

"Athena, what's going on?"

"I-I think someone is watching me." I whisper and take a step back from the door.

"What do you mean. Athena, are you safe?" Just as she says that I see a shadow in front of my door and gasp.

"Athena, I'm coming to yours now." I let my keys drop on the floor and everything feels in slow-motion. The moment when they slip from my hand and I try to grab them before they hit the floor. But I am too slow, and I close my eyes when the noise fills the place.

I turn my head toward the door and the shadow is gone. What the hell just happened.

"Athena can you please say something." I hear her car start and snap out of my head.

"I'm okay. I-I'm alright" I whisper, and she sighs.

"I'll be there in ten, okay?" I look down at the letter and package in my hands and think about it. I freaked out for nothing. It's nothing.

"No, it's alright. I-I was just panicking for nothing. Please don't come here. Go home, spend time with Ares, and go to sleep. I am fine."

"Athena I am not leaving you to panic alone." she says, and I walk to my couch dropping the box.

"Don't come here, please." I can't her get in danger and possibly crossing paths with the person who was there. She can't come here.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, please." I sit down and bury my face in my hand.

"Okay..., call me if you need anything" I hang up and let my phone fall on the table in front of me before looking at the black package.

I reach for it and the envelope and open it first.

Your secret is safe with me.

I roll my eyes and throw the letter on the table. I then spend time opening the black package but freeze when I see what's inside.

What the fucking hell.

I reach inside and pull out the fine mask sitting inside. I grab my bag on the floor and pull out my own mask.

When I put them side by side, the image of them both sitting on black pillows in the store flashes back into my mind.

Someone knows about this side of my life and only two people outside of the club are aware of it.

Loes. And him.

I grab my phone again and as I am about to call her again; I replay tonight's events.