"Fine. I'll wear it just because you picked it out." He said and I smiled. "Come on. We need t-"

The door bell rang and we looked at each other confused. I made my way out of his room and I could tell he was watching me so I don't fall. I went up to the door and looked through the peep-hole. I saw a familiar blonde and then opened the door.

"Makenna, what's up?" I asked and she looked up at me. I was taller, but in heels I was even taller.

"Growth spurt much?"

"More like heels loner than your boyfriend's di-damn fingers." I said, remembering Ashton was here. She laughed and smiled.

"My mum wanted to tell you guys to be there in an hour. Also, um, Derrick will be there too but he's not staying until dinner." She told us and I nodded. "See you soon."

"See you." I said and she nodded. She walked away and I closed the door. "Wow, I have to get dressed like now."

"Di-Damn fingers huh?"

"Shut up." I said and we both laughed. "I'm going to go get dressed Ashton, I'll be down in a bit." He nodded and I made my way up to my room, only having to grab the wall about four times while I was on the stairs.

I went to my room and then took the heels off, sighing in relief as I was level on the floor. I went to my bathroom and then brushed out my hair. I quickly washed my face and then went to my closet.

I grabbed a tight black tank-top and then put it on after I took the shirt I had off. I grabbed a pair of high-waisted light washed skinny jeans off and then put them on.

When I finished, I quickly put the damn heels on again. Once I finished, I stood up again then went to the closet, grabbing a sleeveless black button-up.

As I was buttoning the shirt up, I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone off of the table. I put it in my pocket and then groaned as I realized I forgot to put some deoderant on.

I have to walk all the way up those damn stairs again. That's like for the eighth time today.

I walked back up the stairs and went to my room. I rolled on some deoderant and then threw a bunch of bracelets on one wrist. I remembered seeing a shit ton of bandanas in Ashton's room and I smiled.

"Ashton?" I called out and walked out of my room. "Can I borrow a black bandana?" I called out and he poked his head out from behind his door.

"Yeah, hold on. Let me put my pants on first." I scrunched my face up in disgust and then nodded. Sure, he was attractive -anyone could see that- but I didn't need to know he didn't have pants on yet.

After a minute or two, he walked out and then handed me a folded bandana. "Need me to tie it?" I nodded and he walked over. I lifted my hair up and he tired it quickly. "There. Now let me put a shirt on and I'll be done." I nodded and he walked back to his room.

He has nice abs to be honest.

I pulled my bangs out from under the bandana and pushed it up slightly. I made my way downstairs with minimal stumbling and wall grabbing, then took a a seat on the couch.

I fixed my bracelets and then Ashton came down as he tugged a grey blazer closed. "Come on," I nodded and then stood up. I followed him out the front door and then laughed.

"You're so dressed up for a simple dinner." I said and he told me he just wanted to look good. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the front door. He locked the door and I made my way to Makenna's house.

I rang the doorbell and then Makenna opened the door. "Dammit babe, st-oh, it's you." I heard a male voice and I grit my teeth a bit as I saw him behind Makenna.