Chapter 1

Brightstar's Pov

I was on an hunting patrol with Pythontalon, Doeglare, Cloudpaw, Birdgrowl and Dragonflypaw and Pythontalon was leading us. Anyway I picked my head up smelling an chipmunk close by so I turned to the patrol ahead of me.

"I will caught up with yall in a bit" I meowed before bounding forward following the scent before stopping and going into my hunters crouch as I saw the chipmunk nibbling on an acorn near an tree.

I quietly walked forward before the as the chipmunk looked up for an second before going back to it's acorn as I gotten closer I held in my breath and before the chipmunk I made an swift move pouncing onto the chipmunk before biting into its neck.

The chipmunk squirms around for a bit before going limp within my jaws as I purred at that before turning to caught up to the group" That's one plump chipmunk Brightstar" Doeglare mewed to me as I dig my caught.

"Yall caught any prey yet?" I mewed as Pythontalon nodded" I caught two woodpeckers, Doeglare only caught two hare, Cloudpaw only an plump bird, Birdgrowl an hare and Dragonflypaw caught an sparrow" Pythontalon says turning her gaze towards me.

"We can split up and meet back here within the glade clearing" Pythontalon mewed to the rest of us as we quickly split up to look for more prey.

I bounded forward while keeping alert for any rogues or predators until I locked up an scent' Hare' I thought to myself I walked over toward the forest opening to see an hare nibbling on an patch of grass and I quickly gotten onto my hunters crouch and stalked forward before stopping as the hare ears perked up before going back to eating I stalked forward again until I spring forward as the hare ran as I caught up and pounced onto the hare and biting into it as the hare squirm trying to get out of my grip as I bite harder until it stopped moving as I finally took an breath to breathe for a bit before digging my caught.

Time Skip

After caughting another hare which was over plump I decided to dig up the other hare and bounded forward back towards the group.

"Let's go back we hunted enough prey for the Clan" Pythontalon mewed to us as I digged up the chipmunk I caught and walked alongside Pythontalon back to the camp as I padded into the camp to drop my caught into the kill pile before turning to go spend time with Rainyfall.

Stripedshade Pov

I was walkng back into camp with herbs in my jaws as I padded over to the medicine cat den and walked in as Nectarhawk turn her gaze to look at me seeing the Borage leaves, lavender and Raspberry leaves I was holding as I padded over to the herb pile not in a mood to talk right now all I cared about not running out of herbs when you need them the most I sat to sort the herbs out before putting them in the correct herb pile.

" Keeping staring you lose your eyesight Nectarhawk" I mumbled making the cream Tom roll his eyes at me before going to what he was doing.

I finishing sorting my herbs when Frostfang limped in making me sigh" I stepped on another thorn" Frostfang mewed to one of us.

"Keep this up you will never walk again" I mumbled before walking over as Frostfang shift his gaze to me.

"Hey It's not my fault that the forest has them" Frostfang says not realizing that I already pulled out the thorn and licked his paw.

"When you finish rambling into my ear you can go" I say making the plain white tom stop talking to look down at his paw.

"Thanks Stripedshade!" Frostfang purred before turning to leave as I turned to Nectarhawk"I am getting myself prey and have an break!" I spoke up as the cream Tom nodded at me.
I left the den to walked towards the kill pile and stared at it figuring out what to pick since the hunting patrols been hunting patrols been hunting.
Different prey each moon.
I finally decided to pick an sparrow and picked an spot further from my clanmate to eat in peace.

When I was finished on the last of the sparrow I saw Skunkpaw burst into the clearing with Antpaw on his back as blood dripped down his neck as Skunkpaw looked like an badger's nest but with blood dripping down his ears and chest.

"Skunkpaw? Where's Spiderheart and Smallheart!?" Firedawn asked the tom who had trouble keeping Antpaw on his back.
" Four unkown cats ambushed us while we were training so Spiderheart send me to get help!" Skunkpaw says before he hold fall I rushed over to put Antpaw on me back before his could break.

Brightstar's Pov

"Where at Skunkpaw" I asked getting onto my paws" At Oak forest!" I heard him say to me as I turned to my warriors" Vixencall, Houndburrow, Pythontalon and Scarpelt follow me to the Glade lands the rest of you will stay to protect the camp" I hissed before turning to bound out of camp as the rest followed me to the oak forest" Vixencall and Scarpelt you two help Spiderheart, Pythontalon you help Smallheart and me!" I hissed as we split up as I tackled an plain brown She-Cat to the ground.

"This what you get for going into StormClan and attacking my Clanmates" I hissed as the She-Cat's eyes widen as I bite into her throat making her yowl in pain as she digged her claws into my side making me wink in pain as she kicks me off her as I landed onto the ground and before I could attack again I was startled as Houndburrow jumped over me and onto an Bengal Rosette Patterns She-Cat onto the ground
"Keep your fifthly claws off my leader!" The plain black Tom sneered before slicing the She-Cat's left ear off making her shriek in pain.

Third Pov

The fight lasted for a minute as Pythontalon and Spiderheart attacked an senior cream and white speckled Tom together as Scarpelt and Smallheart took on an gray and white spiral tom as both sides gotten of each other to take an breather and before they could attack again.

"What is going on over here!?" Voice echoed towards the group as the StormClan cats turned their gaze an Brown-tabby Tom with white spiral markings and black ears walked towards the group before landing his eyes onto Brightstar and his warriors.

"I-they!" But the coloured Tom cut them off" Your rogues attacked my two warriors and apprentices on my Clan territory!" Brightstar hissed at the brown tabby tom" Is this true?" The brown tabby Tom asked turning to his group.

"We needed prey Greenheart!" The plain brown She-Cat mewed in protest.

"We got here so don't cause anymore problems and hunt away from the cats territory we don't need to lose anymore cats then we do and that is not what Goldenstar would want would she?" Greenheart says making the Brown-tabby She-Cat sigh before turning tails to leave.

"Don't let us caught you anywhere near or on StormClan territory again!" Hissed Pythontalon before she and the rest left as Brightstar watched Greenheart sighed in response before leaving as they disappeared into the beyond.

Brightstar then turned to walk back towards the camp and once their we waited for his Clanmates to be checked before himself as the full moon Shined throughout the camp.