3. Between his embrace

Part-3

The first day passed by quicker except for her not just simping but falling for this guy... Tristan

"Why are you so fuxking addicting, Tristan ?"

Calista, casually chilling on her bed. Thinking all over again. Replaying those chuckles, stares, playful glares, his side profile... Just everything flashbacks.

Wondering how her next day is going to be like.

Calista walks around in her room talking with Bridget more like..... Explaining her about her first class.

Calista: And then... He chuckled ! He... He freaking chuckled next to my shook ass. He chuckled. He didn't just chuckle... In his deep voice, he "CHUCKLED" the effect that it had on me !?

Bridget: Are you fr ? How gorgeous is he actually ? You know what. This guy in my class resembles how you described him... Like Tristan. He's handsome, looks rich, a total icon, sort of playful. Has that "chill personality", deep yet tough tone in his voice, Hazel eyes and brown wavy hair. Such a heartthrob. He's Mateo~
Yesterday, he kept staring at me sort of seemed as if he was interested. I don't know for sure though. Since he doesn't sit next to me but across the class. I just felt some glances.

Calista: Do you think we'll end up getting dates together ? Just imagine how crazy and not to mention cool that would be ? Well, we need dates to go to the upcoming welcoming festival for students too. Right ? It's not like we have a choice. Do we ?

Bridget: And yk ? I've heard the seniors target the ones that do not have an attractive or influential guy or a girl as a date. If you do have one, you're perceived as "one of them". It feels as if you're accepted into that social circle.

And btw you described this Tristan guy, he's for sure one of the influential, rich, iconic billionaire guys. Be careful though. And don't forget we have the festival coming in 2 weeks. Get yourself a date gorgeous !!! <<<<<<3333 *wink wink*

Calista: Well, honestly... I'm not too into this whole "taking a date to the dance" kinda thing. But we'll see. Although I'd love myself a heartthrob bf. You aren't any less gorgeous. Mateo seems interested. Also, how's your mom doing ? I heard she's filming for her 22nd film. I haven't met her in soo long. She wasn't home when I came yesterday, was she busy ?

Bridget: Yeah, mom's just working too hard recently. She had to shoot for a scene. The whole day, it was just getting the expressions and emotions right for her. She gets so emotionally drained by the time I get to meet her or even try to cheer her up and talk through the day. It depresses me to think that even though we're rich. Mom and dad eat in a separate room. Sometimes even in separate countries all three of us. I wish I could live normally.

Calista: I'm so sorry... Please just tell her to rest already. Bro, I just remember when she was such a passionate lady. We were just 7. When she started off her acting career expecting anything but so much fame and money. But, let's be fr. Should we plan a surprise for your mom ? That would make her feel so much better !!!??

Bridget: Like what ?

Calista: We'll tell her to take a leave for a day. And pamper her. I think we should make a cake for her. Last summer in Toronto, I learned how to do frosting on cakes. This is a good time to put it to use. Don't ya think ?

Bridget: Ah, that sounds pretty dope. She'd get back all the memories from when we both had sleep overs. She baked cupcakes for you when you came for a sleepover at my house. We were somewhere around 6 that time.
Mom's really sweet and good at what she does. Thanks for reminding me.