* ˚ ✦ 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ

· · ───────•°•❀•°•─────── · ·

Reading the below section thoroughly is important as violation or not fulfilling any of the following rules will lead you to not get accepted.

 It is expected from participants to maintain a healthy, optimistic and welcoming environment.

༺ There is a spot for ten participants & two judges in each category.

༺ Participants can enter in maximum two books, but in different category.

Judges can apply for as many categories as they want.

༺ Participants can become judge as well but not in the category(s) they are participating in.

On-going & completed books are allowed, but they must have at least five chapters published, excluding the prologue, preface, author's note, character aesthetics, etc. Also, a short story must have at least 3K words to be accepted (even if it is only one chapter).

༺ Mature & LGBTQ+ are accepted. Please also state what kind of mature when applying.

༺ All Wattpad guidelines must be adhered by your book. The book will be disqualified, if it is discovered that they violate Wattpad guidelines.

༺ Fill in your forms neatly and under the correct chapter.

༺ Password is your favourite season.

༺ Be active during the awards.

Exchange of bribes will immediately get you disqualified and banned from the awards.

༺ Inform us if you change your book or user name. You are not allowed to change anything about your book when the judging starts.

༺ No translated books, only original books are allowed. All the books must be in English.

· · ───────•°•❀•°•─────── · ·

﹒FOR PARTICIPANTS﹒

༺ You must follow the community account (TheOpheliaCove) and the host's account (aurora_2604)

༺ Once assigned a judge, please follow them & read five chapters of their book and comment to show you have, as they are going to give their precious time to judge your works.

༺ Add this book to your library and any of your reading list, so that you get notified on the updates and others can participate as well.

༺ Give a sweet and short shout-out of this book in your message board (and tag us in it), we need more people to join.

༺ Optional: Vote on all chapters of this book. This helps us know you've seen it if you haven't commented.

﹒FOR JUDGES﹒

༺ You must follow the community account (TheOpheliaCove) and the host's account (aurora_2604).

༺ Give a sweet and short shout-out of this book in your message board (and tag us in it), we need more people to join.

Add this book to your library and any of your reading list, so that you get notified on the updates and others can participate as well.

Optional: Vote on all chapters of this book. This helps us know you've seen it if you haven't commented.

· · ───────•°•❀•°•─────── · ·