* ˚ ✦ 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ

· · ───────•°•❀•°•─────── · ·

﹒JUDGING CRITERIA

༺ Book Cover & Aesthetics | 10

The author's name, title, and thematic images are included. Fonts and images blend together. Fits the story's concept and genre. Aesthetically appeasing.

༺ Book Title | 10

Creative and unique. Grammatically correct. Not overly drawn out or lengthy, memorable enough to keep in mind in line with the plot and genre.  

༺ Description/ Blurb | 10

The writing quality, if it leaves some unanswered questions and if it has a 'hook' to it. Is the language suitable for the intended audience and has proper grammar.

༺ Concept & Plot | 20

The concept is compelling, fresh, and unique. Fulfils the requirements for its category while being distinct, appealing to readers, and conveying a clear message. Keeps the readers interested in what they're reading, it presents characters, settings effectively.

༺ Organization/Development | 20

The pacing is just right; there aren't too many or too few cliffhanger moments, there are tension-filled yet emotionally released moments, and there isn't a lot of huge info-dumping. 

The characters are well-developed, recognisable, complex, and relatable. Unless in discussion or in reflections on specific individuals, the characteristics of the characters are inferred from their actions rather than being stated directly.

༺ Spelling & Grammar | 10

Grammar, spelling, and punctuation are accurate. Text has been skilfully edited.

༺ Writing Style | 10

Language that's simple for readers to comprehend. Narration and dialogue are skilfully blended, dialogue is not overdone, and plot progression is supported, ought to remain constant throughout. 

༺ Enjoyment & Engagement | 10

Regardless of past evaluations, the narrative should be engaging. It should capture your attention with the primary conflict and hold it throughout the building action. In other words, it should make you want to read on and make you think you'd be entertained if you did.

༺ Overall Score | 100

Write a brief (at least fifty words) review that compliments the author on their accomplishments and points out areas that still need improvement.

· · ───────•°•❀•°•─────── · ·