💥Chapter 11💥

After a while of getting to know one another. Roxy has gotten use to the three yautja's. She was even glad to see kian happy around them and learning more about his kind.

Akira, and nakoa has recently informed karrigan about their little talk with kian.
At first karrigan was furious about the bad blood that has hurt roxy. But he calmed down after a while.
The three yautja's has decided to protect roxy and kian from those who dare lay a finger on them.

Akira was still at war with his feelings and emotions, but he puts his emotions aside, not to mention he knew that it would be wise to train roxy and kian. In order for them to be safe when they are not around.

And after a week, the three yautja's has seen roxy in some action.
The three yautja's started to develop feelings for her, and wanted to do more with her. But they didn't know if she would accept them as their mate.
Will they ever earn that place of being roxy's worthy mate? Or will they be rejected?

-2 weeks later-

Roxy was in her control room, watching for any danger or anything suspicious.
She walks over to her screen to see any sudden activities.
"hm... it would appear there are no danger nor threats in sight." Roxy said to herself.

Kian then peeks over to look at the screen.
"Anything new?" Kian asks.

Roxy turns her head, and gives kian a soft smile.
"No, kian, not yet." Roxy stated, she then kneels down on one knee to kian's eye level, "Why not we go to the market to get some supplies?" Roxy asks.

Kian moves his mandibles, and made clicking sounds.
"Can we go?" Kian asks excitedly.

Roxy gave a slight chuckle, "Sure kiddo." Roxy said, whilst she stands up, and turns to the screen.
"How about you inform the others that we will be going to the market for supplies?" Roxy asks.

Kian nods, and walks out of the control room, and into the hallway.
Once he has reached the training room, he then found them training, he clears his throat to get their attention.

They all looked over and noticed kian, karrigan tilts his head slightly, "What seems to be the problem kian?" Karrigan asks.

"Roxy wanted me to inform you guys that we are gonna go to the market to get some supplies." Kian informs.

Akira and nakoa looks at each other with slight concern, akira then looks back at kian, "But they are not friendly to her kind, they are rather... ruthless." Akira stated.

Kian then shook his head, "She isn't like everyone else, and besides they- Well.. you'll see when we get there." Kian exclaims.

Akira, nakoa, and karrigan raised their eyebrow in slight concern.
Soon enough, the ship starts to move and go on full speed.

After a while, they soon arrive to the planet.
Roxy steers the ship and carefully lands the ship. She then turns around and exit the control room.

Once she has gotten herself a coat, she then grabs her mask.
She then grabs her sword and gets herself ready.