Chapter 6

Y/N POV

The inside of the restaurant is to nice, it really looks like your in Italy. I noticed there is just one table in the center do the dining room. I look at Victor confused.

"I bought the place for the night. So it's just you and me. Don't want fans getting in the way of your evening." He says he takes my hands and kiss the top of it.

I blush slightly at that but I also feel like this is too much. It must have cost a fortune to do all this. I snap out of my thoughts as he guides us to the table.

Fuck even the prices are so expensive! He's doing all of this for one date? I feel guilty as cause I did t bring much money with me.

"Give yes your best wine." He orders the waitress as she runs off it get the bottle.

This is really uncomfortable. Feeling really out of place as I look at the menu.

As we give our order Victor place his hand over mine. I look at him and he smiles. He has very nice eyes. No wonder he's famous.

"I heard this place was the best so I thought you deserved the best. After telling them my name they were excited that I would be giving them business.

I try to talk a little bit he cuts me off when I do. It was rude but he did bring me here.

"So that's when I told him ' no you get me the right suit for this! Having her as my guest was huge!'" He explains as he tells me a stories about his career.

I can't take this any more. I just want to go home. This was a terrible idea. I get up from the table, Victor staring at me.

Victor POV

Why is she standing up? Her face looking like she's about to cry. What did I do wrong?

"I'm sorry but this way too much. The limo, the restaurant, the wine... it's just too much. When I first agreed you seemed like a nice guy...but we are just too different living different lives. Thank you for all of this but I don't need this....I'm simple. Hell I didn't even you know who you are till some fans aid something" she explains as tears fall down her face.

"I'm gonna get a cab home. Thank you again but find another girl that you show off too" she bows her head softly as she leaves the restaurant.

Fuck I messed this up! This usually works for the girls normally pick up. I really wanted to empress her but that just overwhelmed her.

I slap down a grand on the table and start going after her. I can't let her go like this!

I run to my limo driver. Immediately he told me she walked next door to call for a cab. I ran and when I enter the crappy store she was already on the phone. Feeling desperate I take the phone out of her hand and hang it up.

"Listen I'm so sorry I overwhelmed you. It's just...I never felt nervous about anyone. I just thought about what to impress you with."

I look at her beautiful E/C eyes and I wrap my arms around her, pulling her in for a hug. Man she fits perfectly against me.

"I'll take you home but I want another chance. Please" I beg her as hold her close.

I then feel her hugging me back. I pull back to face her.

"One more chance I guess...but don't go overboard on it." She tells me honestly.

Yes another chance! I'm not gonna waste it!