Chapter 5

Victor POV

Gosh I never felt so nervous in my life. I'm in my dressing room at the office getting ready for my date with Y/N. Fixing my bow tie as I look at myself in the mirror.

My hair is gelled back, suit is iron ironed and my face is shaved. I ordered my assistant to get me a fresh bouquet of flowers and make me a reservation for the top restaurant in town.

Im pulling all the strings to really impress Y/N. I never felt this way about any woman before. Sure I been with plenty of women but something about her. She's just so different.

My assistant comes in and hands me the flowers." Here you go sir. The restaurant is booked but they give you a 7:30 reservation due to setting it up" he says as he's breathless.

I did work him hard today to make sure everything is perfect but I don't care. I pay him and he has to do everything I say.

"What the fuck?! I told you to make it at 7pm! Is it so hard for an idiot like you?!" I yell as throw a coffee mug. This fucking idiot can't to a simple thing!

"I'm s-sorry sir...I tried my best it all they had" my assistant shakes as in fear.

Taking a deep breath I think on how to fill in the time. Having an idea in mind I smirk. Might as well may a payment as I take Y/N out on the town.

"Call Henry and tell me to meet me at the bookstore in towns tell him 7pm sharp!" Yell as my assistant gets in it.

Ugh it's hard to run a business. It's almost to pick up my Y/N. I hope she's ready for tonight cause I'm gonna make her love me after this.

Y/N POV

Sighing as I put the last files away. Tonight is the night I'm going out with Victor. I just hope I'm not going to regret this. I know I told myself not let people in but I enjoyed our conversation.

I just don't want to get hurt.

Clocking out I head outside to see Victor already here leaning against a Limo. I have to say he does look handsome today. Everything looks brand new. Now I feel underdressed.

I'm wearing a simple Blue dress with white polkadots, my hair down with a blue headband and light makeup. Maybe this was a bad idea.

He sees me and his face lit up. Walking towards me he hands me a bouquet of roses, blushes slightly.

"Hey Y/N. You look good." He says as he runs the back of his neck. I smile softly as I look at the roses. They always been my favorite.

"You look good too and thank you for the roses" I say as I look at his limo. "You got a limo?"

"Yeah. My driver will take us to the places i picked out Tonight. But I thought first we can walk to at the book shop. Would love you to pick out another book to read?" He smiles as me as I lefts his arm at me.

I get excited as I wean my arms around his and we walk to the bookshop. I have the perfect book to get him.

As we are at the book store I'm in line with the book I picked out. I glance and.I see Victor hand money an older man wearing a grey suit. Maybe it's a business thing.

I pay for the book then I walk to uptown Victor. I hand him the book. He guides me to the limo, and we head to the next location.

This limo is so huge. Black leather seats, a small bar and lots of buttons. I'm tempted to press everyone to see what they do but I hold myself back.

"So with this book it's all about Jack the Ripper. He's an old time killer but he never been caught." I explain as he just smiles and listens as I talk. It was really nice to have that.

After 15 minutes the limo stops and Victor helps me out the limo. My eyes widen big as I see where we are! It's the fanciest restaurant in town 'Amour".

"Lets go in the night a waits us Y/N" Victor winks as he guides us in. Now I really feel out of place.

Maybe this was a bad idea.