Chapter 4

Y/N POV

I yawn softly as it's another day at work. Mr. Robins hands me some files to check as I just wishing the time to go home faster.

My mind thinks about Victor on and off throughout the day. He seems like a nice guy but he's famous. I promised myself never to get involved with someone famous. Not what happened to Alastor..

I felt tears coming as I think about him. Sure he was killer but he was the man I fell for. I just hope he doing good wherever he ended up in.

No no now not Y/N. This is a new life and I got to pull myself together. I'm at work and need to finish.

"Y/n are you alright?" I snap back to reality and see Mr. Robin looking at me with concern.

"I'm sorry...yes I'm fine. Just a lot on my mind"I smile at him but inside I just want to let someone in.

"You should go out tonight. That what helps me when I was young. Treat yourself" he pats my shoulder as he goes back to work.

That's actually is good advice. It's been awhile since I treating myself. I know I should get my nails done!

During my lunch break I go to the closest nail salon and that an opening tomorrow after my shift.

I smile as I'm now excited for tomorrow. As I walk back to my office I hear someone call my name.

I look around and see Victor walking towards me. He's all dressed in a really nice sit, his black hair combed back and waving at me.

I start to blush cause he looks really good when he's dressed up like this.

"I knew it was you" he smiles down at me with kind eyes.

Victor POV

I just my luck seeing Y/N in the middle of the day. I was just walking to the closet deli to grab lunch, shit town can make a good sub. When I saw her I had to use this as my chance.

"Hello Victor. Are you dressed for your show today?" She asked I take noticed she's looking noble in dressed. Yes! She likes it!

"Yeah. I was just gonna grab some lunch. You...wanna join me?" I ask using my host voice. Inside I'm hoping she says yes.

"I'm sorry but I have to back to my shift." She tells as she  me gives me a sorry look.

"Let me walk you there. I wouldn't want you to walk on your own" I quickly added as she was about to leave. She looks at me like she was thinking.

"Alright...if you like" she smiles a little was she starts walking.

My heart beating fast as I catch up with her. She looks really good in her work outfit. A white blouse and a black skirt.  Her H/C up in a bun and light make up on.

Damn she's really beautiful. How can someone like her even exist. Talk to her damn it!

"I started reading the book you suggested. It's really good so face. Detective Hanson really has a dark past, like he's hiding something" hope to get a conversation from her.

She looks at me with her eyes excited! Yes!

"Doesn't he? I can't wait for you to to keep reading. The middle of the book will shock you" she talks to me with excitement and passions. Smiling at her just made my day at work like nothing.

As we talk she stops In front of a grey building. So this is where she works. That's great to know.

"Well this is me. Thank you for walking.."

"Please go on a date with me!" I yell out blushing. Fuck why did I yell that! "I would like to get to know you!" Stop yelling you idiot!

Y/N looks at me for a second. Man she's gonna say no again?

"Well...alright...I do like talking to you. "She says shyly"

"Uh yeah...how about Friday? I can pick you up after work"

"I'd like that. See you soon" she smiles as she walks into her building, leaving me standing there.

She said yes... SHE SAID YES!