𝟏

• You took everything from me
Now, I'm going to destroy you •

The afternoon was very hot today. Hillel exhaled deeply and looked at the chart in front of him. His plan was about to be completed. He leaned back and picked up coffee and some photos. Those pictures were of Zeynep Leto. He looked at her photos for a few moments then took a sip of coffee. He was thinking about something. What are you thinking? Someone asked from behind. He turned with a smile. It was her girlfriend, Yasmin. Welcome sweetheart! He said with a smile. Thanks my love! She said while hugging him. How's your plan going? Is everything set? She said while parting from him. Yeah, everything is all set. We will kidnap her tonight. He said with a smile. And then? She asked excitedly. Then I will marry her! He said with same expressions. Her smile dropped. Marry her? Why? She asked in uncomfortable tone. Because I want my revenge, Yasmin and i will do everything for this revenge! He said while putting coffee mug on the table. She was no happy anymore. What about us then? She asked. We will be like this! He said in comfortable tone. Like this? What does it mean? She asked in a little bit anxious tone. We will marry soon Yasmin but not now, after my revenge. I don't want them to do something to you! He said while kissing her forehead and then he hugged her to his chest.

What are you going? She was coming from her room in a great hurry when Leyla asked her. None of your business! She said rudely and turned to the hallway. You are not going alone, I'll be with you! Leyla said after coming to her but she turned in anger and grabbed her arm. Stay. In. Your. Limit.
She said angrily and left the house.

So rude! Leyla said while making faces and then turned to her room. She was going to take a nap now. Zeynep was going towards the town. She was going to meet Halil Ibrahim who had arrived a few days ago. He was her childhood friend and love. She didn't like her fiance at all. She wanted to escape from this marriage but she did not know how. She could not even go back to America.

When she reached the village, Halil Ibrahim was not there. She was already in a bad mood and now her mood was even worse. She angrily turned around and got back into her car. She was accompanied by only one bodyguard. She ordered to go through the forest. But that path is dangerous. Said by the guard fearfully. Do as much as I said! She scolded him and then looked ahead. The car was moving silently on its way when suddenly a landslide fell from the mountain. The bodyguard quickly braked the car. What's it? She asked worriedly. I don't it, it never happened like this before. Guard said in conscious tone. I will check outside. Don't worry! He said while taking off his seat belt. Okay be careful. She replied an started waiting for the guard.

He came back in few minutes. We can't go forward with the car. Why? What happened with road? The landsliding damaged the road and now it's dangerous to go with car. We can only go by the other route. He said and waited few minutes for the reply. Okay, let's go from there but don't tell my Dad that it happened in front of us. We will tell him that it was as it when we reached there.
Okay Miss. Zeynep as you say! Guard replied and started the car. Some time was lost in going back to the other route and now it was getting dark. It's getting late Miss Zeynep! He said with concentration. Don't worry we will make any excuse. Don't get worry about silly things. She replied carelessly. She was using her phone when suddenly her phone fall from her hands because car was stopped suddenly. What happened? She asked but guard was pulling trigger of his gun. What are you doing? She asked worriedly then looked at front. There was a man standing in front of the car. Don't come outside! Guard warned her and opened the door. He was about to fire on the man but someone from back grabbed him from neck. Zeynep put her hands on her mouth. She was in great shock. Suddenly someone knocked on her window glass and she was about to scream but he was so fast. He opened the door and put white wet tissue on her mouth.

Next update: Sunday, 11 February