Chapter 3

As they were both munching on their pizzas they didn't talk much, just a few jokes in between bites. But it was mostly silent looks being exchanged between them, both of them with a fond smile on their lips.

When Louis finished his pizza, four pieces before Harry, he thought maybe he should start up how this age-regression thing should work out. But he was unsure how to start it.

Harry was thinking the same thing, as he saw the gears turning in Louis' head, he was obviously thinking very deeply about something, probably the conversation they needed to have. 

Harry thought he should be the first to bring it up, he knew how nervous Louis got by being open and out, which is why it took so long for him to ask Harry for help.

"Hey, so I was thinking maybe we should talk about how this thing is going to work out? I have read a little bit about it and I actually thought it would help you before you brought it up, but I wanted to make sure it was right for you," Harry started, he wanted to be open and truthful with him. 

"Mhm, so you know about it? Like how it works? I'm not sure I know fully how I should get into the... the headspace, you know, cause I've never tried... But I feel safe with you so I feel like it would work out well," Louis mumbled, he wanted this to be a much more private talk than they could get in a small pizzeria with people around them, but he also felt safe knowing no one was really paying attention to them, and no one to barge into their hotel room like with the boys. So i was nice being more alone, even with people around them.

"I know a little bit, I've searched up on it since I saw you getting this bad with the alcohol, but it might take a while for you to get into the mindset and feelings of it, and it will take a while for it to fully help on the addiction you have," Louis hated that Harry so openly could say he had an addiction, he feels so awful with the pain he might have brought onto the other boys with his need to be buzzed all the time. 

But Harry was right, from what he had read it takes some getting used to. He was willing to try, he would try anything at this point, and he knew it would make him feel better being small. He has had the thoughts before that the websites were explaining. 

"Do we need like... Rules? I've read some people do that, and I think it would help me a little bit more, to have some limits to it. I was thinking we could just start slow, trying to get me into the mindset first then start building on it, how does that sound to you?" Louis said with a slight smile, one that Harry returned gracefully, he always looks so cute smiling, and his eyes really shine when he does.

"I think it's a great idea to start slow, I was thinking we would just head back and I'll take more care of you, make sure you eat and those things, and help you with anything. Maybe cuddle and make sure you know you're safe and it's alright to regress, and be small." Harry said, to Louis, it seemed like he knew a bit more than he let out, he must have been thinking of it for longer than Louis, or simply done more research. 

Louis was very happy he had Harry to confide in and that Harry was so accepting. 

"Yeah let's do that, if you're finished with your pizza can we head back to the hotel? Kinda tired, and we have a concert tomorrow, oh no I haven't even learned the words to the new song! What am I going to do?" Louis silently panicked, he was too exhausted to deal with learning more lyrics, he had been trying so hard to get it right, but with everything going around he only knew his first part. 

"Lou, calm down, it'll be fine, when we get back to the hotel we can figure something out with the lyrics, I know the whole song, if you need I can sing the few lines you don't remember," Harry said with a quiet calming voice, he always knew how to calm down Louis, it was great. 

"Sounds like a good idea, I'll get the bill maybe you can find the car and wait outside? I don't want to walk too much." Louis said, he knew that the reason he was so tired was the alcohol he hadn't consumed, it always made him more energetic and happy, guess that has to stop now. 

Harry just nodded and slipped out of his seat, three pieces still left on his plate, Louis couldn't phantom how he could survive on less than one pizza, Louis always ate so much, but he never gained much weight. 

As he paid the waitress looked at him weirdly, did she listen to what they were talking? Or maybe she was still weirded out by the garlic... Who knows. 

He handed her the cash and said a sweet goodbye, and when he walked out he saw the light right in front of the restaurant, which made him smile, he really appreciated Harry sometimes. 

"Thank you Haz, and thank you for taking me out to eat, it was nice to live more like a normal human and not a celebrity," Louis said as he slipped in the passenger seat, he sometimes missed being a normal high school boy in Doncaster, he could be out and open without worrying too much about the public knowing every little detail of his life. 

Back at the hotel, the boys greeted them happily, they wondered where they had been. 

"Just out to eat, we needed a little break from this life, Louis is really tired so how about we chat more in the morning? If you guys don't mind I'll share the room with Louis, we still need to figure out the lyrics to the new song for tomorrow," Harry said, all the boys nodding and saying goodnight. 

Louis was almost asleep as Harry had changed out of his clothes into some fleece pyjamas, Louis changed right before and looked adorable in his simple white tee and fleece pants, it was their normal sleepwear since it gets cold sleeping alone in a hotel room. 

"Hey Lou babe, we still have to figure out the lyric change, how about you sing what parts you know and I'll fill you in or talk to the coordinators tomorrow and I'll sing the parts you don't know?" Louis blushed slightly at the nickname, he felt so loved when Harry called him sweet things like babe, or simply when he said Lou in that quiet voice he had. 

Louis nodded and sat up, clapping his cheeks a little bit to wake more up. Afterwards, he started singing their song, well the parts he knew, which wasn't a lot in his tired state, but he found out he knew almost all except his last verse, the one he had all to himself, which was rare. 

Louis was never given big parts in their songs, even though he was a co-writer on almost all the songs for their album, but then again, he was usually drunk when on stage and never sang as well as when he was sober. 

But as Harry started to help him he felt the overwhelming pressure to do well, he was sober now, and he had to act better and be better, if not for himself then for the fans. 

He couldn't keep being this drunk troublemaker, he had to be better, be a real idol, someone that the fans could adore and who they wouldn't hate.  He really tried in the past, but it all became too much, he wasn't the only boy out of the five boys to start drinking, but he was the only one taking it so far, and doing drugs. He was high in almost every interview, which made him a liability, and the managers didn't like that. 

"Thank you, Haz, for everything. Really, thank you." Louis said with a tired smile, he was grateful for how sweet Hary had been to him these past few years, never judging him like the others. He must apologize to them soon, he really had fucked up.

Update timeeee!! I'm having so much fun writing this story and it makes my little heart melt when i see you guys reading it, this is such a safe story for me, hope you guys like how it unfolds.