DREAM

Soon young didn't know why but he was feeling lost. He knew Seokmin wasn't sleeping at night. He knew Seokmin had sneaked out at night. Soonyoung wanted nothing but for Seokmin to say what was bothering him. Seokmin seemed lost and Soonyoung wanted to be there for him.

A few days back when Soonyoung proposed the idea of Vacation he wanted Seokmin to forget everything and relax but all that is happening is Seokmin is more lost these days and there is this weird feeling in his chest which doesn't make sense.

Soonyoung's mind was racing with many thoughts. What was this weird feeling? Seokmin was right here with him and their son but at the same time, Soonyoung thought Seokmin wasn't there. Soon young was doing many things at the same so he didn't realize a small pair of hands clutching the hem of his t-shirt. Soon young turned around and realized it was his son so he picked him up. "Why are you up this early dinosaur?", Soonyoung asked his 5-year-old son who was scratching his eyes feeling half sleepy. Instead of answering his papa the boy just hugged him and fell asleep. Soonyoung smiled at his son as he tucked him back to sleep again.

It was afternoon and Seokmin wasn't still up. Soonyoung spent time watching some Disney movies with his son. "Papa you look like that princess", Chan said to Soonyoung making Soonyoung smile until his eyes disappeared. "you think so?", Soonyoung asked Chan while putting a spoon of rice in Chan's mouth and Chan nodded his head while eating.

Throughout the film, Soonyoung was feeling Suffocated. The Movie was about A mermaid and her past lover. The more Soonyoung watched the movie the more he felt he would lose Seokmin. But, like everyone else, he wanted to be selfish and hold on. He did not realize but the tears were streaming down his face. He didn't realize he was crying until Chan wiped his tears away.

At half past 6 in the evening, Seokmin woke up with a jerk. He dreamt of something. A tail a silver tail. He was surrounded by water and then he saw a man or was he human? , Seokmin was breathing hard as his mind wandered to the waves again.

Soon Young just slept after crying secretly. Chan was hugging his papa so they both slept. Seokmin came out of the room to see them both sleeping and the window to the balcony was open revealing the waves.

Seokmin let his intrusive thoughts take over and went to the shore again but this time there was something different.

The waves, the surroundings the voices everything seems to be telling him something. Seokmin wanted to know wanted to know the tale his husband stopped in between. The tale of the mermaid.

While seokmin died drowning in his thoughts someone was secretly watching him. "Your answers lie in your memories my love. Search for me in your vast memory and you shall find your answer", the person thought while looking at seokmin.

Seokmin observe the waves and talked to himself. "Am sorry but why am I feeling like this. Feeling like there is someone else I am meant to be with.", he thought. The dream of yesterday seemed too real as if it happened.

"Whatever it is I shall find out the answer" - lee seokmin

The answer is in front of you . Just a little more and you will find it - hong jisoo

Where did things go wrong. Am I not enough - kwon soonyoung

Guys, one more chapter and they meet~~

Stay tuned