Vacation

In My Book which had many chapters, you were the best one

I fill my pages with my feelings I wanted to tell you

when they didn't notice me you did 

I unknowingly smiled at every small thing you talked.

I was silent until u talked.

Out of millions of people you could answer u answered me.

We never knew a small reply would bring us close.

Sometimes Strangers mean so much to you than u think

U were that stranger U were my stranger who meant a lot to me

I almost lost you but you cAME BACK

Sometimes that feeling of telling you so much but words get struck

U mean a lot that these words wouldn't be sufficient to tell you

U made me feel like home 

u were like a diary I wrote my feelings on

A person I could lean on

U made my heart beat but I know we can't be together

but still, I would be there for you 

A diary to say ur feelings too

Someone who you can lean on when you are sad

Someone who would protect you

Sunshine this chapter was a happy one i would love to bookmark

With every turning page, you make it happier.

U mean a lot more to me than you think

Please stay with me until the book ends my love will you? - Kwon Soonyoung

Seokmin stood by the shore staring at the crashing waves. 2 days back when his husband suggested this place as the picnic spot Seokmin was happy. But now, after he arrived here he had a feeling that something important of his was lost here.

He just stared at the waves silently and would have been drawn to the waves if his husband hadn't called for him. "Sunshine come back inside it's cold", a worried Soonyoung shouted at Seokmin.

That night Seokmin couldn't sleep. He turned around to see his husband and son sleeping soundly. Seokmin couldn't sleep because he heard a voice. It was soft and alluring. It seemed like it wanted Seokmin to follow it. Seokmin thought he was hallucinating but he was not.Making sure he won't disturb his tired husband he slowly sneaked in through the door and followed the voice.

It led him to the place he was standing earlier. The voice stopped suddenly scaring Seokmin. He observed the waves were moving as if someone made them dance. "Seokmin get a grip", Seokmin thought. All of a sudden the waves came crashing at Seokmin. Seokmin closed his eyes for the impact but it never came.

When Seokmin slowly opened his eyes he was met With a drenched soonyoung. "Sunshine what were you thinking", soonyoung asked his husband who just stared at him lost. "Tiger let's go back inside I don't know what was i thinking", Seokmin said as he dragged Soonyoung inside.

He didn't forget to turn back and give the sea a last glance.

Little did he know someone was there watching the couple.

Who do you think the someone is?

hope you liked the first chapter 

stay tuned~~