THOUGHTS

I was never afraid or never doubted you once sunshine but this place and this moment made me feel that I was wrong. I was wrong all along that you love me- Kwon Soonyoung

After the mysterious events last night, Seokmin was lost in his world. Today the little family was by the beach with Soonyoung and Chan having fun while Seokmin sat there completely lost. He was thinking of the mysterious voice that called him at night.  Soonyoung noticed his husband was not feeling ok so he took the initiative and asked "Sunshine aren't you feeling well? is there something wrong?", Soonyoung asked his husband who replied he was fine and that was a lie.

Soonyoung let him be and checked up on his son leaving Seokmin alone. And, Seokmin heard it again, the melodious voice that called for him. Seokmin knew he shouldn't bother himself but he still found himself at the shore by the waves which seemed like they were dancing to the music as well. But this time unlike yesterday the waves weren't aggressive. Seokmin felt he lost something here, Something really important but what was it?

Seokmin didn't probably realize that someone watching him from afar. The other guy had soft features, plump lips, and honey eyes. He probably was not a human as you all would have already guessed but what was this man's relation with Seokmin?    While looking at Seokmin with nothing but love the mysterious figure thought "It took me forever to find you, my love".

Before the mysterious figure could approach Seokmin Soonyoung called for his husband.

The night took over the sky and Seokmin couldn't sleep again. He kept thinking of someone but who? Why was he looking for someone he didn't know? Many questions were asked by Seokmin to his own self. Just like Seokmin Soonyoung couldn't sleep either. "Tiger you once said to me you knew how to make people sleep if they couldn't so can you make me sleep?", Seokmin asked and Soonyoung nodded. "Then, let me tell you a story my grandmom said sunshine", Soonyoung said as he began the tale.

"Long back a few 100 years ago, people believed there were mermaids. Though no one saw them, people believed they existed. Different people had different opinions and theories on mermaids.  At the time, a few fishermen by the village found a mermaid. They knew they had found something greater than a treasure so they captured the poor mermaid.  And the best part is it is believed that the incident happened here", Soonyoung said to Seokmin who was listening but at the same time not.  Seokmin's heart called out to the waves again. Soonyoung noticed it. "Sunshine you should sleep soon goodnight",Soonyoung said before going into a slumber with a heavy heart for a reason he did not know.

The clock stuck 12 and Seokmin had enough. He woke and making sure not to wake his husband up went out to the same place again. The scene was the same nothing changed. The waves danced moon shined and the voice yes the voice Seokmin heard again. The tale Soonyoung wanted to say why he stopped. is it true did it occur here? Seokmin's heart told different answers. 

His heart was telling him there was something or rather someone who called him here.

Guys, a little more and after that we will meet Jisoo Joshua Hong .how is it so far?

what would that tale be?  Why is Soonyoung feeling like this 

did Seokmin really love his husband

what is the mystery guy?

Stay tuned guys~~~~~~~~