fall in love with sister's hisband-end

A dark room, but we can see the appearance of the room because of the moon light that falling  through the window. Curtains are dancing along with the wind. A cute boy is sleeping peacefully, his whole body is covered with a duvet. We can see only his head and one hand.  his eyebrows frowned in his sleep and his mouth parted a little,When he felt weight above him,. Soon a man hover over him under the  duvet. He looked at that cute boy. He licked his lips and slowly lean down and pushed his tongue between the parted lipe. He licked it a little and he slowly hide under the duvet.

That cute boy whimpered in his sleep when he felt wet in his already swollen nip.les. he shoot open his eyes and removed the duvet in one go. The other person lift his head and smiled at him, but the other one glared at the person.

??!!::  yaaaa you horney kim taehyung.... You started again.

Taehyung : mmmmm... Mmmmmmmm ( nip. le still on in his mouth)

Jungkook : why are you  too much horney in the midnight huh......

Taehyung left the skin with a pop sound.

Taehyung : don't you hear bunny.... It's the perfect time for love make .

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushed him. But taehyung tightend his grip and he rolled on the bed two time and pin jungkook under him.

Taehyung : you know you can't stop me..

Jungkook : hyungieee...... I wanna sleep....

Taehyung : ofcourse........after this

Jungkook : you horney hyungie.. One day i will cut your di.k and feed it to the dog...

Taehyunh :( dramatic) huh...... Really... ( jungkook nod his head) ok..... Before you cut my friend.... Let me have you how much i want ok...

Jungkook : mmmmmm... Ahhhhh........

Taehyung : louder bunny louder.....

*******

It's been 7 months since taekook moved from jeon house. Everyone know about there marriage and jennie's doings. They happily support taekook with whole heart They are enjoying each and every moment of their life. Their love between them grows by every second. Whenever they fight... That will end up on bed for a long whild passionate love making. The can't angry at eachother morethan one minute. The only problem is our bunny is craving for sleep in night . He can sleep whenever he wants in day time. But in midnight, that horney tiger will wake him up and devor that bunny boy very badly.

*****

Jungkook is arranging lunch box and taehyung is doing some works.

Jungkook : hyung... Come  let's eat.

Taehyung : coming bunny....

Taehyung stood from the chair and walked towards jungkook and he gently grabbed his waist and sat on the sofa while placing jungkook on his lap.  It's there daily routine. They ate their lunch together  while chitchatting

Taehyung : bunny.... Pack our necessary things  for atleast 2 weak.

Jungkook : why  hyung.

Taehyung : we are going to your home baby . Aunty called me and there is a family get to gether. and my parents will also come. So we have to go.

Jungkook : okie.......

******

Day after that day taekook reached jeon's house and mrs. Jeon welcomed them whole heartly. She is happy for his son and son-in-law. Taehyung's parents will arrive after 4 days. Jungkook wished everyone and walked towards his room with his luggages . Taehyung sat with elders for sometime and talked some random things and bussiness matters. After some time he also went to his room for freshup. Taehyung opened the door and entered inside and removed his watch and placed it on the table he opend his shirt and threw it on the couch lazely. Then he removed the belt and opened the buttons of his pant, but the next moment he frozen in his place when he saw some one is standing at the bathroom door fully wetted. He gluped hard.  That person slowly walked towards taehyung, taehyung's heart beats like it will come out in any second.