Samna: Wakey wakey!

Simon: AH!

Samna: Sorry! Anyway, the name's Samna. And from today, I'm here to fix your sleep schedule.

Simon: (suddenly becomes interested) Sleep schedule? Yes! That would be great!

Samna: Don't fall asleep. And I'll do my best to make this exciting for you, okay?

Simon: Yes please! Tell me more about your plans!

...

Still at the top, Asha and Stell viewed the sky. The former was shedding tears, putting her hands on her mouth, as if she was proud of herself.

Asha: I...I did it (overjoyed)! Stell, we did it!

Stell: Yeah...we...did...(weakens, falls to the ground)

The apprentice, witnessing the fall, rushed to the prince's aid. Stell's hair was darkening, his skin becoming dull again.

Asha: STELL! WAIT! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES (WORRIED)!

Stell: I...I'll try...not to...but y'know...

Asha: No...no...no...(scared, in tears of sadness)

Stell: I can't...thank you enough...

Asha: Stell, you will not die, you will not die (worried)!

Stell: You've...done...a lot...(starts to tear up)

Asha: Stell, please, hold on.

Stell: D-don't...cry...

Asha: Then hold on (about to break down again)!

As the remaining stars witness the projection, they started becoming agonized again.

Stell: I'll...try...(closes his eyes)

His hand dropped, his complexion became muted, and his shining golden hair became a darker shade of blonde. Cold is what Asha felt as she held his head. The golden accents of his clothes lost its shimmer, which became Asha's breaking point.

Asha: NO! HOLD ON, STELL! PLEASE, HOLD ON! YOU...YOU'VE BEEN MY NEW FRIEND AFTER ALL THESE YEARS...DON'T DIE...JUST HOLD ON...(sobbing and breaking down)

It was a full circle, like when she was thirteen; her new friend is dead, yet again. She cried worse than that of Hidalgo's death. Asha was loaded with regrets, unfinished matters that she did not settle with him. If only she told him all of those, maybe she would see his passing as a heroic act, rather than a tragic end.

Asha: Please...(sobbing) wake up...hold on...

...

His eyes felt sore as he woke up to a wide white room.

Stell got up from his sleep. In case he was dusty, he cleaned off his suit and pressed it with his hands. The prince wandered around the place, searching the area.

Stell: Hello? Is anyone here (keeps walking in skepticism)?

Stell (mind): What's wrong with this place? We won, but why am I here?

He turned to his left, and a man stood fifteen steps away from him. White hair, silver cape, black eyes, and the sun-kissed complexion that was like his-it made him cry.

Stell: FATHER!

He drifted to the Star King and tightly embraced him. The king then hugged him back as he turned to see his son that truly missed him.

Atlas: There you are, my boy.

Stell: Father...I...I did it. I saved everyone, like what you told me to do.