.ೃ ࿔ ᵒⁿᵉ

Start from the beginning

As lucifer's hold on the feather tightened.. As he balmes himself for doing such a act and making his friend go through somewhere else dangerous without no one..

He just hopes that she is doing alright amd have good life there.. As he smiles softly as he spoke

"One day if we meet again..I promise i will never let you go ever again.."

୧ ‧₊˚ ❄💗 ⋅ ☆

↪Columbina were sitting on her soft large white bed as she looked at the window.. As she sighs... Her mind were still wondering if her world was alright..

As she then hears knock from the door.. As she spoke

"Come in."

As it was via and adon...Columbina smiled softly at the two.. While the two waved as via went over to columbina as she sat beside her while adon sat on the chair that was near by..

As via smiled nervously... As adon cleared his throat sightly.. As via spoke

"Soo columbina..We found out how to go to your world with my new spell.."

As columbina had shocked look on her face.. As she spoke

"Wait really..?,How...?"

Adon spoke as soon as columbina finished her sentence..

"Well...Via and i are the author's main oc's.. And well we have to do this shit duhh"

As columbina chuckles softly.. As she knew the author..

"Oh yeah.. I forgot.. Sorry ya two"

As via smiled.. As she spoke

"So..We two will go with ya!,please pleaseee!!"

As columbina smiles.. As she pats via's head gently.. As she looked at adon.. As if she was signaling him to come closer.. As adon stood beisde columbina..

Columbina pats his head gently aswell..Columbina spoke soon few minutes later..

"of course..You two are my lovely friends after all.."

As via felt herself blushing all red while adon smiled little.. Columbina knew that she has to take these two because she wants old faces around after all...

・───・・✦・・───・

・───・・✦・・───・

A/N:LOL..Changed the whole plot bc why not>:)
Also i will try to make longer chapters bc duhh
And today i had like four tests☠️☠️☠️🙏🙏
Anyway how have yall been😍⁉️

Changed the whole plot bc why not>:) Also i will try to make longer chapters bc duhhAnd today i had like four tests☠️☠️☠️🙏🙏Anyway how have yall been😍⁉️