𝟎𝟏𝟎.

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄.

in real life, social media

𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒.

𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 the last two days hanging out with Walker

𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 the last two days hanging out with Walker. It was now the night of Sunday and she sat in the car with Brady and Walker, she sat in the front while Walker sat in the middle of the back. Brady and her were driving him to the airport since ha had to be back in LA for more interviews and things like that. The girl sat in the car silently while looking out the window. Gracie Abrams played through the speakers as the girl requested to listen to the singer.

The boys were talking about some random stuff that Lydia wasn't interested in as always and Walker stole some glances at the silent girl before speaking up;

"What's up, Ly?" He asked, concerned.

"Nothing." She shrugged after being shook out of the transe she was in. She looked back at the boy with a sad smile before looking back to the road.

"Something's bothering you." Brady stated.

"No." Lydia shrugged once again.

"I know you." Brady said while turning the music down. He had a questioning look on his face as he glanced at Lydia before looking back at the road. Lydia sighed before admitting to what was truly upsetting her.

"It's just annoying that Xochitl has left yesterday already, now Walker's leaving and you're leaving on Wednesday." She said. "And Kalani only comes back in like two weeks, I don't have anyone to hang out with."

"What about Malachi or McKenna?" Walker suggested not even realizing that the girl basically admitted she'll miss having him around.

"Malachi is in Virginia and McKenna is in Texas." She said. "And it's not the same with them as with you guys."

She turned around to look at the boy who was just staring at the road in front of them, possibly thinking about something. A smile appeared on his face and Lydia raised her eyebrows at the boy, realizing a probably dumb idea popped up in his head.

"What?" She asked with a concerned look on her face.

"You could get a ticket for Brady's flight and come with him to LA as we're all there, well except for Xochitl, but you get it." He said.

"I have a press conference on Friday, won't work."

"Than come on Friday." Walker said.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "I'll have to talk to my mom."

"She'll let you." Brady chimed in again with a small smirk playing around on his lips. "And we're here."

Brady pulled into the parking lot of the airport. He found a spot to park his car and the three got out of tge vehicle. Brady went to the back to get Walker's luggage as the blonde stood next to the girl. He hugged her from the side, calming the girl down.