𝟎𝟎𝟗.

𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑.

in real life, social media

𝟏𝟐𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐗𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋'𝐒 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 to have a sleepover at Lydia's place on their Friday night off

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐗𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋'𝐒 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 to have a sleepover at Lydia's place on their Friday night off. So here they were, setting up the sleepover and waiting for Brady and Walker to arrive.

Sadly Lydia's best friend, Kalani couldn't be a part of the sleepover as she spent the weekend in LA already leaving on Friday.

So it was just going to be the four of them while her mom and sisters were also out of town. The fact that Walker would spend the night at her place made the girl nervous. She wasn't really worked up about Xochitl or Brady since they've already spent some nights at her house.

Brady had the amazing idea for them to stream together on his channel later. They all decided to try and bake together in front of a live audience, but to be honest Lydia wasn't sure how that was going go go.

The girl's just got done with setting up the living room when the doorbell rang. Xochitl was the one to run to the door as Lydia put down the last few packs of snacks.

"Time for the double date." She heard Brady call out, a flush of red tint spreading across her cheeks. The girl rolled her eyes as she entered the entry way.

"You're embarrassing." Walker said as he walked past him, up to Lydia to embrace her. The girl hugged him back with a nervous smile and after they pulled away from it she gave Brady a death stare.

The group sat in the living room when the clock hit seven pm. They were supposed to go live at seven thirty on Brady's channel so they all went to the kitchen. Brady set up his stream as the others set up the baking stuff they would use. At twenty Brady started the countdown to his stream.

The four of them were fooling around for the last ten minutes and when it was time to start, they all stood in a line. Walker stood on the left side next to Lydia who stood next to Brady besides whom stood Xochitl.

They all had huge smiles on their faces and all said hi to the camera at the same time. The chat of Brady's stream went crazy at the sight of the teenagers standing around. Brady was messing with Lydia as Xochitl explained to the people who were watching what they were about to do, at the same time Walker stood there awkwardly, looking at the duo next to him.

Although his eyes were mostly focused on the girl, everyone thought he was just looking at two of his friends fool around, but for Walker it was much more. He was admiring the brunette girl who was laughing while the tall brunette boy was tickling her side.

A small smirk formed on Walker's face before they all looked at Xochitl who screamed at the two acting childish.

The four of them slowly started to cook, well very slowly as they were even struggling to measure the things needed all thanks to the two boys who were just there to annoy the girls.