𝟎𝟎𝟏.

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

imessages, social media, in real life

𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒.

𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄́𝐄 were waiting backstage for the interviewer to call their names

𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄́𝐄 were waiting backstage for the interviewer to call their names. They were fooling around when they heard Timothée being introduced.

"And now let's welcome our first guest, an actor who I think we all very well know, Timothée Chalamet!" The crowd went crazy hearing the man's name. Lydia had a huge smile on her face, being glad that she got to share her success with a person like him.

"Hello. Thank you, thank you so much." Timothée said, waving at the crowd with a microphone in his hand. After he sat down, the interviewer started speaking again;

"And now, our second guest who is a child actress, has been in the industry since before she was even born. Please welcome, Lydia Hayes!" The man said, pointing in her direction. She started walking towards him, waving at the crowd with a nervous smile. She gave the man a quick hug before sitting down next to Timothée. The crowd was going wild, clapping and screaming. The girl had a huge grin on her face. After they calmed down, the interviewer started speaking;

„Obviously I have loads of questions about you and about the movie." The man started. „But firstly, what is the movie about?"

„Alright." Timothée started, looking at the girl who was sitting nervously. „I mean the trailer is coming out tomorrow."

„Yeah." The girl cut in. "Basically it's about two siblings who have never been a part of the outside world and one day their parents are out to run some errands but never come back, so they are introduced to the real world and they find out about the multiverse and it's all just chaos."

"Yeah, so was it hard playing your parts in the movie?" The man asked the next question.

„I mean, it wasn't really hard playing Jasper, but it was a little hard doing the fighting scenes." Timothée started to explain. "It's not really my first time doing fight scenes, but it is my first time doing such intense scenes."

"Does that mean we'll see very intense fights?" The man asked, cutting in.

"Yeah, yeah." Timothée said with a smile.

"What about you, Lydia?" The man now turned to the girl.

"Uhm, it wasn't really hard playing her, mostly I played myself but a little meaner." The girl chuckled, making the whole room giggle. "And as for the fighting scenes, some were honestly very hard. There were many scenes that we had to retake many times. I think that was the hardest part about it."

"Alright, Lydia, how did you feel when you found out that you'll be acting with Timothée?"

"I was nervous obviously, I mean he is a huge actor and he is amazing, but I don't think I would've been able to play the part this way with anyone else." Lydia talked into the microphone. "I really am happy that I can share my succes with someone like him."