chapter 9: Sand worms

Tyler was acting asleep while listening but now he has been found so he has no way to hide it.
"I'm sorry I was curious about what you were talking about" tyler apologized.

"It's ok, we never had the intention to hide it from you both but you were sleeping so i thought I would tell you tomorrow" harry said.
        Liam nodded in agreement.

" Can you tell me what you want me to do in exchange", liam asked.
         Harry is feeling ashamed because liam has already done a huge favour bringing his mom to the domain but he wants liam to do one more thing so being shameless he said "i will ask it later after doing my side of the deal."

Liam has no problem with it because he wants to help Harry by any means possible in return. Now looking at tyler who was listening silently he asked "do you have someone who you want to bring in this world".

"I have no family or friends, my parents died in a road accident when i was 8 years old". Tyler said in a saddened tone while shaking his head.

"Then if you want any type of help ask me" liam said.
"Let's sleep, tomorrow we will go for a real hunt" harry concluded and gone to sleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The next day early morning they explained everything to meru but she has no such reaction she was just a little surprised by the fact that harry is at lvl 6.
       Liam asked the same thing if she wanted to bring someone in the domain but she declined saying that his parents are happy in the normal world.

Liam led them to the hunting ground, in the way harry asked many questions and now liam was happy to reveal as much as information he has.

From that harry got a lot of information like serums are a forced way to level up someone but somehow with the help of advance technology they made them without much side effects for low levels.
      But for the higher levels everyone has to properly train years to level up.

They were using an Armoured vehicle to travel for the hunting ground. the thing they were amused by is that all the vehicles work on beast crystals energy. Which, according to harry is a great achievement. After 3 hours they arrived in a deserted area.

Liam stopped the car near the other cars which were already there. And then coming out of the car he said "this is our hunting ground,there are less basic level beasts because they were being captured frequently. Now on if you see any beast consider it a high level. Mostly there are sand worms that do surprise attacks and live under the sand."

The others nodded listening to liam and started walking deep in the desert. After walking a little they found many groups fighting with sand worms as liam said they were attacking from underneath and from looks they were like snakes but thick and far bigger with a round shaped mouth and thousands of teeth could be seen when they opened their mouths.

Harry used his inspect skill.
[ Sand worms : intermediate beast, famous for their stealth]

So they all are intermediate beasts then it will be easy to complete quests since i will get powerful while fighting.
       One thing was shocking for harry and that was the combat ability of people who were hunting.
"Liam can you give me your bow i will provide cover from behind". Harry proposed the idea.
     Liam handed his bow to the harry and then 3 of them started walking towards beasts and harry moved to a place from where he can get the last hit.
    Meru and tyler were excited to see how much strength they gained from level up.
A worm appeared behind meru but liam was ready,so he sliced the head with a sound of thud.. the worm fell to the ground.

It was not dead but it was sure that in some time it would die so they moved to the next one but harry who was waiting for this, shot an arrow which pierced through the worm.

[ Congratulations you have killed sand worm, rewards: +1000 exp.]

[ Exp:1200/6400 exp. ]
Harry's lips twitched without noticing it.

Liam with the help of his sword attacked the worm in front of him but another one appeared in front of tyler and meru. They both were confident, tyler made the first move and ran towards the worm and swinged his daggers but they only left a scratch on it but at this time meru was behind the worm and attacked with full force on worms head but worm shook his body and meru was pushed away, when she saw where he attacked there could be seen a deep cut but not enough to kill she has to hit one more time so she took her stance but before she could make a move an arrow hit on the wound of worm.

When she saw in the direction from where arrow came she could she harry giving a thumbs up on the other side liam also made a deep cut on the worm but this time anyone can tell that it will die in no time, again another arrow pierced the worm.
Liam was confused about why harry is attacking the worm that is going to die sooner or later but then he gave a reasoning to himself that harry wants to confirm that these worms won't attack from behind.

After an hour 9 bodies could be seen lying on the ground and meru and tyler were breathing faster. "I think there are no worms left in this place" liam said

"Ohh god so finally it's ended" tyler said lying on the sand.
    "You three relax i will get the crystals" harry came and started acting as he is getting crystal from body. In this all he was able to get the last hit on eight of them so now he is on lvl 7.

[ Exp :1800 /12800 exp. ]

When he completed getting crystal from the last body which he didn't get last hit he could see four people coming towards their side.

"Liam,So you are here,killing sand worms" the person in the lead said. Then he started looking at harry,meru and tyler.
"Not bad you have got some decent new recruits" he said while nodding.

"Are you here to mock or to show me that your recruits level is higher than me" liam said with a smirk.
"No.. no.. my dear friend i was just curious if you are even eligible to compete with me but now looking at your recruits i would say you barely passed" the men said.

"Blake you..." Liam was unable to say anything because he was so angry.
Then he realised that in real their both recruits are at the same level including that harry is at lvl 6 but for now he didn't tell his level. Since Blake can only guess their level he wants to use it in their favour.

"Blake it doesn't matter how powerful your recruits are but the first person to kill an advance beast will win the bet" liam exclaimed.

Haha.. blake smiled and said " why don't we both go to kill an advance beast at the same time and whoever kills it first, will win "

"Sure I'm not afraid of you".

"then we will meet the 3rd day from now in the 'mist forest' " blake said.

"No.. are you crazy you know how dangerous that place is even elites think twice before going there" liam tried to convince.

"Are you that afraid" blake said with a smirk on his face.

================

Hi guys i am trying my best to provide a chapter as soon as possible show your support from giving power stones or write a review about what you wants me to improve and to get the new updates,add the novel to your collection..