Is this a Cut Scene? hint: yes

Smut chapter time ;)

**********************
Warning: if you want to skip the dirty part this is your last chance...I'm warning you now
***********************

My hands moved to grasp the fabric of his shirt, looking for any kind of stability as the kiss continued to grow with intensity. Charles's hand moved up to grasp the top of my neck, holding it firm as he pulled away slightly making me crave for his lips to return.

I could tell that he noticed this, letting out an evil chuckle as his eyes glanced from my eyes to my lips once again, licking his lips teasingly. "You want me to kiss you again huh," he said mockingly, making me let out a groan. Trying to pull him towards me with his shirt once again, but he stopped me. Letting out another mocking chuckle.

"You're going to have to try harder than that," he whispered, leaning close to my ear as his breath tickled my skin.

My breathing hitched with anticipation, as I felt his lips graze the skin of my neck. My hands clasped onto his shirt desperately; overwhelmed by the feeling of him. He managed to drive me crazy by just hovering over the sensitive skin of my throat, his lips teasing me even more as I let out a desperate breath of air.

"Charles, please," I begged, pleading with him to stop messing with me.

I could feel a smirk form on his lips, obviously enjoying this. Then his lips attached themselves to my neck, kissing it with passion leaving me wanting more. Unconsciously I let out a moan, completely overwhelmed. At the same time, I felt his hand sliding its way up my thigh, sliding under the fabric of my dress and onto the delicate lace of my panties.

Charles's lips made their way back up to mine, his other hand holding a firm grip on my neck as he kissed me with so much force it stole my breath. At the same time, his other hand moved closer, his fingertips danced around the fabric of panties, teasing me. I let out a breathy moan, which made him smirk proudly. He knew exactly what he was doing to me, and was enjoying every second of my suffering.

I weave my hands through his hair and tug on it, fighting for some control here, scooting forward so that I'm on the edge of the railing and able to grind myself against him. His hand pressed in between us only adding some extra friction.

Pressing our bodies close together, I began to roll my lips against his in an attempt to relive some of the pent-up desire building inside of me.

"Fuck," he growled, his hand moving to squeeze the top of my thigh as I held onto him. Now in control, our mouths moved desperately against one another. Our tongues danced together as we continued to fight for dominance.

Both of us had an irresistible effect on one another, and I was ready to exploit that. I reached out and stroked the front of his pants, feeling his growing bulge in the palm of my hand. I enjoyed the way that his body jolted up upon the feeling of my touch, reaching to the pleasure that it gave him. He lets out a soft groan, making my smirk deepen as I continue to tease him through the fabric of his pants.

I could tell that he was growing frustrated, his hand snatching mine away from him as he pinned both of my hands behind my back. His face looked at me with notes of intensity and desire.
"You've been a bad girl," he mumbled, his voice horse and sexy. "Let me show you what we do to bad girls," he added, pulling my dress over my head, and ripping my bra off all in one fail swoop, leaving me exposed in front of him.

His eyes glazed over every inch of my body, standing back from between my legs to get a better look at me. His eyes took in the sight of me sitting there; gawking at me. "Your so fucking perfect," he gasped, his eyes not leaving my body for a second.