Shami
Shubman SHUBMAN GILL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.

Shubman
It was better when we were friends . We were always together laughing pulling pranks and if away always on call or texting but now . Oh I wish you could listen I wish you come . Please listen to me please come to me .

Sai Sudarshan
Arre bhaiya what are you saying .

Shubman
I wrote a shayari guyss want to hear

Everyone
Go ahead captain .

Shubman
Subah bhi udaas thi
Shaam bhi udaas thi
Kafan mein lipti meri
Mohabbat ki laash thi

Aye duniya walo mujhe
Waha dafan karna
Jaha uski aur meri
Pehli mulaqaat thi .

Rashid
Why so serious. Did someone break your heart ?

Shubman
No
On Ishan's side

Mayank
Ishan wake up where are you drifting off too ?

Ishan
It just feels like yesterday when we both held each other's hand . Only after a few fights I was connected to you . My eyes fell on you and your love became my happiness while you became my world . Do not say good bye please don't leave me . Do not get angry on me . How can I leave you .

Mayank
What shit are you speaking.

Ishan
Nothing I wrote something want to hear ?
( Mayank nodded his head )

Pehle hum dost the
Phir mohabbat ho gayi
Mohabbat ka toh patta nhi
Par ab dosti bhi khatam ho gayi .

Mayank
You are thinking about him aren't you? You still love him .

Ishan
Love isn't something that vanishes all of a sudden with all the love I have for him I also have a lot of anger & hate . He is the reason I lost my little sunshine.

Mayank
What if he wants to get back with you

Ishan
He lost that chance the moment he was not their for me when I woke up in the hospital. I love him but I won't get Back with him I have some self respect. He doesn't trust me . The only loss I feel is that I lost a best friend my world revolved around him but now it doesn't. My world now contains you , Rohit Bhai , Virat Bhai , hardik Bhai , my family & cricket .
You know how we got together he was jealous that I liked you a lot whenever you came I was with you and ignored him . At a party I held your hand and kissed if you remember he got really jealous. That day he took me to our room and kissed me-

Mayank
Stop stop I don't need info on your personal sex and all

Ishan
Just shut up he kissed me and then confessed . The day when I slept in your room that was the first time he punished me and we had sex . After that whenever he got jealous that used to happen and once you caught us . He is really possessive and controlling I could not understand that till now . I can't believe that Tilak & I are friends and he will take it in a wrong way but my heart still says if there is a chance to go back and change everything to normal again it will do that . It is not possible so it's better we stay away . I can't stay with him . I don't need him.

1 month passed
Ishan was not fit and fine . Mayank & Ishan met with the MI team in a hotel in Delhi . They resumed there training. Mayank was again playing in the IPL matches but Ishan took 1 more week break and decided to play after that. Rohit was happy that Ishan was talking but he was not the ishan that he knew.
Ishan changed a lot .

Brewis
Ishan bro you have changed you do not laugh like the way you did before

Piyush
Yes Ishan you are not like before why so changed ?

Tilak
Hey guys do not say that-

Ishan
I wrote something a shayari hear it

Taqdeer ne jaise chaha
Waise dhal gaye hum,
Bhout sambhal ke chale
Fir bhi fisal gaye hum ,
Kisi ne bharosa toda
Toh kisine Dil!!!!
Aur logo ko lagta hai
Bhout badal gaye hum.

Brewis
I did not understand it but still it hit my heart directly

Rohit
No one will ask him anything or say anything bad . I request you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Will Ishan want to get back with Shubman? Can anyone clarify this misunderstanding? Will Ishan be able to become normal again so many questions want to know
Stay tuned

The shayari I have used it's all of Google and Instagram. The story and lines are mine but not the shayari.