chapter 16

Y/n's POV:

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and realized I was actually in my room. Did Jenna carry me all the way here? I smiled at the thought as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I figured she already went home earlier.

I got up and walked downstairs. I looked in the living room and saw Noelle sitting on my couch while she was looking through her phone.

"Noelle, What are you doing here?" She finally looked up to me and smiled before placing her phone down.

"Hey, I used your spare key to get here. I didn't wanna wake you up so I made breakfast." She pointed to the kitchen where there was a plate full of bacon and pancakes. "They're still hot." I nodded before walking towards the kitchen.

"Why did you come here?" I said as I started eating my food.

"To hang out. I was kinda bored so I got here. Didn't you get my text?" I looked at her to find her looking at me with her eyebrow raised.

"Oh, I didn't. Maybe I fell asleep." I shrugged before taking a piece of bacon and shoved it in my mouth.

"What's up with you and Jenna?" She said, making me look up to her again.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you know, anything happened recently? Something spicy, maybe?" She smirked at me making me roll my eyes.

"Well, we went on a date yesterday." Noelle's jaw hung up as her eyes went wide.

"And you didn't tell me?!" She placed her hand onto her chest, pretending to be hurt. I chuckled.

"Sorry, sorry. I forgot."

"What do you mean you forgot? I'm literally your best friend. How can you forget?" I shook my head as I continued to chuckle. "Spill. Right now. Tell me everything that happened."

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned before picking it up. I answered the phone, putting it onto my ear.

"Hello?" I said, my voice raspy.

"Jenna it's me, Kent! Dude, Kendra has gone crazy! She literally has a fucking knife in her hand! You need to come here asap." He spoke so fast I could barely understand what he was saying.

"Kent slow down, what?" Kent took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Jenna, come here right now! It's Kendra again. She's gone absolutely nuts! She broke into my house and has a knife in her fucking hands and she's literally breaking every single thing in here and-" I heard a glass break in the background.

"Kent, are you okay?" He sighed.

"Just get here dude." He hung up as I sighed before getting up. Dammit Kendra.

Time skip...

I pulled up to Kent's house as I parked right in front of his front door. I got out of my car and walked towards the front door. I knocked on the door a couple of times but I then heard something break making me open the door myself.

My eyes widened as I saw all Kent's things on the floor and it was like a bear had gone into his house and destroyed everything. I heard noises coming from the kitchen as I walked over to the kitchen.

"Kendra, I promise Jenna will be here soon! Calm the fuck down!" I heard Kent yelling as I heard more stuff breaking.

"Then where is she?!" Kendra yelled back at him. Her voice was shaky meaning she's probably crying. I sighed before walking towards Kendra.

"I'm right here." Kendra looked up to me as I wrapped my arms around her. "It's okay, I'm here" I whispered in her ear as I held her close. She began sobbing onto my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around my body. I heard Kent sigh in relief.

"Thank goodness you're finally here." Kent sighed again as he put his hands on his head. "This bitch better be paying for all my stuff she broke." I looked at him as I shook my head.

"Please don't leave me, Jenna." She sniffled as I shushed her. She held onto me tighter as she continued crying.

What the hell am I supposed to do? Should I just tell her that I like someone else now? That would break her heart more. Goddammit.

"Why don't we sit down and talk, yeah?" She nodded. She squeezed me before pulling away. I placed my hand on her cheek, wiping her tear away.

"Let's go sit on the couch and I'll bring you some water okay?" Kent scoffed before walking away. Kendra nodded as I sighed and walked away, following Kent.

"Kent."

"What?" He turned around as we were in the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry for all of the trouble and for Kendra." He sighed before turning around to grab a glass.

"Man, you should really give me a warning next time. If you hadn't come any longer I would have called the cops." I chuckled nervously as I scratched the back of my head.

"I'm really sorry. I promise I'll pay all the things Kendra broke." He poured water on his glass and gave it to me. He smiled at me and nodded. I returned him a smile as I grabbed the cup of water on his hand.

"I'll give you two some time to talk while I'll clean up the mess." My smile grew wider as I nodded. "I want her out of my house when you two are done talking tho."

"Got it. Thanks for everything man." He smiled back at me and gave me a thumbs up.

"Your welcome." I walked out of the kitchen and went back to Kendra who was sitting on the couch. She smiled at me when she saw me. I sat next to her and handed her the cup of water.

She smiled at me and drank the water before putting it on the table. I sighed. "Kendra, why were you looking for me?" Her smile faded when I asked the question.

"Because I miss you." She placed a hand on my thigh.

"I already told you that we should stop seeing each other."

"I know but... I couldn't stop thinking about you Jenna. You and I were meant to be together. You just didn't know it yet." She smiled at me one more time as she rubbed her hand on my thigh. I tried my best to hold out my disgust. Is this girl being for real?

I shook my head before removing her hand on my thigh. "No, Kendra. We were never meant to be. Did you forget? We were only fuck buddies, okay? We never had anything." She rolled her eyes. She leaned closer to me and placed her hand on my cheek.

"Don't lie to me Jenna. I know you like me the same way I like you. Admit it."