chapter 12

Jenna's POV:

Fuck. I overslept. I woke up next to Kendra who was naked as me. I remembered what happened yesterday and well...yeah...

I quickly grabbed my clothes that were on the floor and wore them, causing me to trip on the floor.

"Fuck." I groaned as I got back up and started walking against the door but before I could I heard a voice.

"Leaving already?" I turned around seeing Kendra laying on the bed with covers on her.

I shook my head. "I have school, Kendra."

"Can't you skip and spend the day with me?" I sighed. I knew I can't for two reasons. One, I had quizzes and projects to do, and two, to see the most gorgeous woman on the planet, Y/n. Of course I couldn't tell her the second reason.

"Can't. I have quizzes today and I can't miss them." I said before turning around and opened the door. I could hear her groan as I closed the door behind me.

I ran downstairs seeing Kenth nowhere. I guess he already went to school without me.

I ran towards school as fast as possible. I couldn't wait to see her face again. I didn't read any of her texts yesterday cause I was busy wih Kendra and I hope she doesn't get confused.

I would have to make an excuse if she starts asking me why I ditched her yesterday.

I ran through the entrance and into the hallways and barged into the door, not realizing the teacher was teaching. My eyes immediately met beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. I smiled as I saw her beautiful face again.

The teacher was yelling at me but I didn't care. I gave Y/n a little wave as she did the same. I sat beside her as the teacher began teaching again.

Let me tell you, her hair smelled like amazing coconut that must be her shampoo and her perfume is driving me crazy. She smells so good.

God, If only she knew how much I like her. But, I don't know if she's gonna forgive me for leaving unexpectedly yesterday. I hope she isn't mad at me.

After what felt like hours but really was it was just half an hour, the teacher finally dismissed us.

I stood up and grabbed my bag. I saw Y/n walk up to the door and I quickly caught up to her.

"Hey, Y/n. I just wanted to say sorry for leaving unexpectedly yesterday." She nodded and smiled at me.

"It's fine."

"It's just that I had somewhere else to go to and I completely forgot to say goodbye to you and I'm sorry for that."

"I told you it's fine. It was probably more important." Yeah. Fucking with Kendra was definitely not important. But of course I couldn't say that. I simply just nodded and smiled at her.

I noticed something was off about her. She didn't talk that much and just said simply responses. I could feel something was wrong by just looking into her eyes. She was more distant with me today and I didn't understand why.

"Are you okay?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Yes, of course." She said dryly and that's when I knew she wasn't okay.