chapter 10

Jenna's POV:

I woke up feeling fresh as ever knowing that I'm gonna be with Y/n today.

Gotta get ready. Still cannot believe that me and Y/n are having a date. Well, kinda. I mean, we're just meeting up and hanging out.

I stood up quickly and walked towards my bathroom which wasn't that far away. I took a quick shower and changed into some comfy sweater and jeans since it's boutta be freezing outside. I ran into the kitchen and had some toast before grabbing my phone to text Y/n.

Y/n

7:46am
H

ey, I'm about to head out.
See ya at the coffee shop:)

7:51am

Right
I'm also heading there
Cya
Read

Seeing that Y/n was also going, I got up and headed towards the coffee shop. With my headphones of course. While walking there I had music on and my hands stuffed on my pocket. It was only a 5 minute walk since the coffee shop was only a couple blocks away. After then I had arrived and walked in as I looked around to see if Y/n was there. I then decided to text her to see if she had arrived or not.

Y/n

7:58am

Hey, I'm here
Where r u?

I bit my lips as I stared at the message. I starting to think she isn't coming. Did she lie? Possibly not. I decided to get us a table and waited for her there, hoping that she will show up. I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

I sat there and kept scrolling through my phone. I checked my message again but no reply yet. My legs bounced up and down as I bit my lips again but not until I felt a hand on my shoulder making me flinch a little. I turned around only to see Y/n with a smile on her face. I felt relieved to know she came.

"Hey, Jenna. Sorry to keep you waiting." She apologized and I nodded.

"It's fine." I smiled back as I signaled her to sit down.

"Sit." She nodded and sat right across me. The waiter then approached us and we ordered our drinks.

"I thought you changed your mind for a sec." She giggled.

"I'm sorry. Noelle came in and distracted me before I realized I had a friend waiting for me." I chuckled as I nodded.

"It's fine. You could've just texted me though."

"You know I was in a bit of hurry that I forgot to text you."

"It's fine. Really." She nodded as we kept talking on and on and started to get to know each other better. The drinks arrived and we drank them all while talking and laughing. It was also getting late and Y/n decided to go.

"It's been so fun hanging out with you." She then stood up and smiled as I did the same.

"Yeah, me too."

"Maybe we could do this again." I nodded.

"I have to go it's getting late."

"Yeah, your right."

"You can come to my house if you want."

"Sure!" I said as she nodded and walked towards her house while we talked.

"Don't worry it's just a couple of blocks."

"Really? Mine isn't that far too."

"Maybe we live close to each other." I nodded. We soon arrived at her house. It wasn't that big and it wasn't that small either. It was just like mine but a big bigger and safer. We got in and took both of our shoes and went inside.

"Feel free to do whatever you want" She said before she went to the kitchen as I nodded.

I sat on the couch and started watching tv. She then approached me with some popcorn and sat beside me.

"Want some?"

"Yeah, sure." I said as I ate some popcorn.

"What movies do you like?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. You pick." She nodded and added a random movie and started watching it together. She pulled a blanket over herself as she continued watching the movie. Although, I wasn't watching the movie. I was watching her, admiring her as she peacefully watches the movie until she eventually caught me and I looked away. My cheeks burning as she chuckled.

Ah, shit.

"If you don't like the movie then that's fine. I can change it if you like." She scooted closer to me as I shook my head and turned towards her. Our faces were inches away.

"N-no. It's fine." She nodded as she turned her face and attention on the tv.

I would've kissed her right there if she didn't turn away. My cheeks are now burning hot red as I tried to calm down. After a few minutes, I had finally calmed down and started feeling cold. Y/n noticed and pulled a blanket over me as she turned to face me with a smile.

"Cold?" I nodded as she did the same. We were now sharing blankets and I could feel her body leaning against mine, feeling the warmth of her touch as I turned to watch the movie.

A couple of minutes passed by before I felt a hand on my thigh and noticed that Y/n's hands were on my thigh. I looked towards her and noticed that she fell asleep. She leaned onto my shoulder as I slightly smiled. I decided to go home since Y/n had already fell asleep but it was hard to get out of this position. I mean, Y/n's hand were now on my arm wrapping it as her head was leaning on my shoulder. How can I get out?

Slowly, I removed gently her hands around my arm.

"Please, stay." She said in a low and raspy voice. I noticed that she was pretty tired and I felt bad so I stayed there with her and waited for her to fall asleep. Eventually, I fell asleep and you could only hear Y/n's soft snores and the crickets outside the house.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks yall this is it for this chapter:)

I hope yall liked this chapter:3