23

Yuki's pov: 

a lot has happened in this 3 weeks, Mon woke up first and after three days Sam also woke up and we held a little celebration that both of them are safe. Its been a hell for us in finding the bastard Saint, he keeps on transferring from country to country just to confuse us, both Sam and Mon has been mentally exhausted, we keep saying to them to rest for a while but the couple has been stubborn as hell. 

i sighed sitting down infront of the monitors when tee spoke, " hey...you should relax dont stress out too much theres a lot of that with that pair over there." tee pointed to sam and mon who are training hard twice than before.

i sighed, " i know...im just worried for them you know..theyve been working nonstop after that celebration heck they dont even sleep! they are safe but theyre gonna die with that kind of behavior and its frustrating."  i grunted crossing my arms and Tee sighed and i didnt notice kade was inside the room. " we know. we feel it too. but if  i was them, id be working my ass off in finding the guy who almost killed the person i love infront of me....."

silence filled the room when she spoke again, " i was also like that once." kade sat down, i was surprise at what she said so did tee. 

" since you know i am a mafia leader in this country, the ruthless, cunning , cold-blooded leader known to every mafia leaders. but, believe me when i say i wasnt as ruthless as before...i loved someone. he was...perfect...and i was so inlove with him. " kade chuckled and i listened quietly.

" one day, our base got attacked by yakuzas, japanese mafias and they took him and i was there...looking at him getting dragged away by them then i passed out." kade's face went dark as the painful memory resurfaced.

" i woke up and worked for almost 2 weeks, not eating, sleeping, after i found out their place in  japan i flew there...and kicked their asses off." she chuckled and turned serious. 

" i got to the boss's lair and there i saw my lover...face was unrecognizable...body full of blood and he was barely breathing....that broke my fucking heart...." i looked at kade playing with the glass shes holding and she took a deep breath.

" the leader made me choose....i surrender my turf and he goes free. and if i didnt he dies. i was so confuse at that time because that land, that place, was given to me by my father and that was the last memory i had of him......" kade's eyes were glassy and she cleared her throat as she continued.

"then he spoke...my lover said...i know how important that place is to you...save it..dont give it to this bastard. im dying kade...thank you for letting me love you,for taking care of you, for making me apart of your world you never gave me a reason to not love you...and i hope..that in another reality well meet again and we will be living in peace.....goodbye my love....until we see each other again..." kade finished and i stopped myself from crying. 

" he took his last breath...and died..right infront of me...i couldnt even save him...he chose to die for me....and that memory still haunts me to this day....everything inside me shut off..my emotions..its like a switch turned off and i turned...cold...i looked at the leader and the next thing i knew he was on the floor face smashed and i looked at my fist full of blood and his body went limp...thats how i became the ruthless mafia leader in the country..and i swore to myself from that day on...that i will never love again. " kade finished her story and me and tee was just silent. 

"i didnt know...i-im sorry kade..: tee spoke in a whisper and kade chuckled and waved her arms, " sam doesnt even know. only nueng. that woman knows her ways with me. thats why yuki i understand what they feel. its hard. its hard that the person they love might have died or did die in the hands of someone they hate and never getting the chance to spend their whole life with. its a pain that even time cant erase. and its a justice well served if they kill the asshole." kade stood up and was about to walk out the room and she stood still. 

" if i was given the chance to turn back the time, id save him..id save my lover..." she walked out of the room and tee looked at me and we both sighed. 

"you know we could hear you guys through the intercom right?" Mon spoke and we looked shocked.

" its okay we wont tell anyone." sam spoke and they were looking at us and smiling softly. 

"were sorry we made you worry. we didnt know you guys felt that way." Mon said and i smiled at them.

" its okay..i should be the one saying sorry..i didnt know what you were guys are feeling..i guess if i was in your shoes id be doing the very same thing." i chuckled and they chuckled in response. 

then a transmission came in from Song and we clicked on it.

"whats the news little one?" tee spoke up and the news made  Sam and Mon's faces turned dark instantly.

"we finally know where he's heading....he's heading for grandmother's house...." i gasped and tee was wide-eyed and sam spoke. "call the others. now. we need to hurry to my grandmother's house i am not letting that bastard touch her!"