𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 | 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐲

𝐀𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐦

❃❃❃

You felt your feet sink into the crunchy snow of the Bois Jacques. You had just returned from a patrol with Shifty and Hoobler.

"Bye guys, be safe. I don't want to see you wavin' that Luger around Hoob." You waved to them as you made your way to your respected foxholes.

"She's right, better be careful with that Luger Hoob." Shifty replied as you parted ways.

"Oh cmon' you guys know I'm a damn good shot." Hoobler joked, walking away.

"Yea yea whatever you say." You waved him off as you found your foxhole, which you shared with Malarkey, Muck, and Penkala.

"Evening fellas." You said as you slid into the hole in the earth.

"Hey there's our foxhole mother." Muck joked. As the only woman in the 101st, you were often teased, but you didn't mind.

"How'd the patrol go babe?" Malarkey wrapped his arm around you as you cuddled up next to him.

"Haha "babe" I can't with the pet nicknames!" Muck and Penkala mocked. They really got a kick out of you and Don's relationship. Sometimes it felt like you were dating all three of them.

You rolled your eyes at Don who was laughing along with his buddies.

"Don't you two every get tired of intruding?" You playfully kicked Penkalas boot.

"No not really. Do you skip?" Penkala asked sarcastically.

"Nope. I am heavily invested in this relationship." Skip puffed his cigarette.

"We're practically the reason their together." Penkala replied.

"Are not!" Malarkey squinted.

"Are too! Remember that night in the bar when we practically had to force you to talk to (Y/n)?" Muck laughed.

"I was going to do it! I just had to prepare myself!" Malarkey blushed.

"How come I've never heard this story?" You smirked as you crossed your arms.

"Oh well we don't have to tell it-"

"Shut up Mal I'm gonna tell it." Muck interrupted. "So we're in the bar playing pool in Mourmelon, you know that one bar with the flashy bright sign out front. Anyways, here comes (Y/n) looking snazzy in her uniform, flawless hair, beautiful yet subtle makeup..."