𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳

𝐀𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐀𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜

❃❃❃

Your heels raised from the concrete as you stood on your tip toes, kissing your lovers cheek for the last time. You and George Luz stood on the platform as the trains passed by.

He was on his way to Army bootcamp to serve his country. You were as frightened as you were proud.

"I want you to write me as soon as you can." You wiped the tears from your face.

"You know I will (Y/n) besides, we'll be home by Christmas anyways." George said, running his hands through your wavy brown hair.

"George, you don't know that for sure."

"Don't I? Hitlers got nothing on us paratroopers." He joked, earning a slight smile from your face. "There's that grin I love so much." He smiled as he planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Ready to board!" The conductor yelled.

"I guess i'm off to Georgia and wherever else the wind blows." He exhaled. "Aren't you gonna tell me to be safe doll?" He looked down at you pouting.

"I think I need to tell the Army to be safe from you George Luz."

He pulled you into a hug. "Ha ha real funny." He tickled your side, causing you to burst out laughing.

"Ok ok I'm kidding!" You caught your breath, flipping your hair back.

He stared and admired your beauty. "Oh (Y/n), I'm gonna miss you." He pulled you back into a hug, his muscular arms wrapped tightly around your petite frame.

"I'm gonna miss you so much George." You whispered in his ear, putting your hands in his hair.

"Last call to board!"

He looked over at the train, then back at you, planting a deep and passionate kiss on your lips for the last time.

"I'll write as soon as I can." He held onto your hands.

You shook your head. "I'll be waiting."

"Ok doll." He planted a kiss on your cheek, and gave you a little love tap on your behind as he started to walk over to the train.

Oh how you would miss his touch.

"Oh and (Y/n)." He turned around.

"Yes George?"

"Don't run off with some arrogant rich jerk while I'm gone!"

"No promises!" you joked.

He shook his head laughing, while he picked up his bag off the pavement.