Powers, Special Abilities, and Weaknesses

Start from the beginning

Super Speed: Vampires are much faster than various other human and supernatural beings such as demigods, and shape-shifters and werewolves in human form. Vampires can accelerate their movements to cover short distances in an instant, usually faster than the human eye can see. When running across long distances, they appear as vibrating blurs of motion allowing them to appear or vanish quickly and quietly. Their reflexes and dexterity are similarly heightened, allowing them to catch certain projectiles such as arrows and thrown stakes in the air with ease.

Super Agility: Vampires possess super-human agility, such that they can react quickly, jump very high, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion.

Super Senses: Vampires have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight, smell, and taste that far exceed those of humans, demigods, shape-shifters and werewolves. They can hear whispered conversations, even ones across buildings and on phones, though most vampires typically learn how to tune out most ambient noises when it's not necessary to hear them—Peggy later explains to Bella, a newborn vampire, that vampires can turn their enhanced hearing off, which explains why they can occasionally miss auditory warnings, such as the footsteps of approaching enemies, when they're paying attention to other things. Vampires can also smell blood from several meters away, and see in total darkness. Their senses of taste are also enhanced as well, allowing them to detect the presence of drugs or alcohol.

Immortality: A vampire stops aging once turned. Upon their transformation, vampires become immune to all conventional illness, diseases, viruses and infections.

- Whilst full vampires cannot get drunk, because they cannot ingest human food and drink, the vampire-olympian hybrids are capable of getting drunk, but it takes a significant amount of alcohol.

Unique to the Vampire-Olympian hybrids:

Super Durability: Whilst they can be hurt, their skin capable of being penetrated and torn, vampire-Olympian hybrids can take a great amount of physical damage without being slowed down. They still react to physical force in a human manner, particularly young vampires, who will occasionally be affected even by human-strength-level force. Vampires can also still be stunned and dazed by strikes and trauma, though their tolerance for it will increase as they get older.

Healing Factor: Vampire-Olympian hybrids recover tissue from any form of physical damage to their bodies within seconds to minutes, though they still feel the pain of a wound before it heals. Vampire-Olympian hybrids can snap their bones back into place after they have been broken and have been seen to fully recover from gunshots, stab wounds, and torso impalement very quickly, so long as they had consumed a regular diet of human blood prior to the injury. Those vampire-Olympian hybrids who feed on animals will still heal much faster than a human, but their injuries, especially severe ones, will take much longer to heal than a vampire-Olympian hybrid who feeds on human blood. Vampire-Olympian hybrids cannot grow back body parts, though they can reattach the severed limbs.

Special Abilities:

Flora Manipulation: Peggy can create, shape and manipulate flora, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, roots, fruits and flowers. She can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate plants by rearranging DNA structure and revive withered or dead plants. She can use her power for defence and support, cause flowers and other plants to bloom instantaneously, manipulate tree branches to use them as whip-like weapons, control spores and pollen, and bring plants back to life and make them sprout seeds/fruits/berries, use plant chemicals to heal organic beings or manipulate their properties for a wide range of effects.