~4.8~

Episode 8:

"Where are we going?" I asked, leaning a bit against him.

"You'll see love," He chuckled and ruffled my hair

I felt a blush creep it's way onto my face, I tried to hide it but Chan already noticed.

"Are you blusing cus I called you love? Aww you're so cute," He ruffled my hair more.

"Stooooopp," I whined as I hid my face in his shoulder.

"Someones shyyy," He teased me even nore which caused my blush to deepen.

"Shut upp," My face was still hidden in his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You're so cute when you're shy," He chuckled

I was getting so flustered, I had butterflies in my stomach. This was a strange feeling, nothing like I'd ever felt. And then it clicked in my slow ass brain. I. LIKE. CHAN.

dun dun dun

Anyways we reached the amusement park.

"Ta da we're here" Chan did the little jazz hands thing you do when you're showing someone something.

"Wow this is actually romantic," I looked around.

"Could you ask for a better boyfriend than me?" I got so many freaking butterflies in my stomach.

"Nope," I brought out my confidence and gave him a kiss on the cheek before dragging him towards a ride. I could see him dumbfounded, holding his cheek. A sparkle in his eyes, one of pure joy.

We rode on a bunch of roller coasters, we went to the haunted house (he was so scared he basically clung onto me the whole time) and finally we went to the ferris wheel.

"C'mon let's go on the ferris wheel, the sun's about to set and I bet we could get an amazing view from the top. A perfect romantic view," I dragged him towards the ferris wheel and paid for two tickets before getting on one of the carriages.

By: jeongxinnie
1 day