~4.5~

Episode 5:

So yesterday we all met up (me, chan, minho, jisung, hyunjin, seungmin , changbin and felix). We met at Chan's house and that was the day me and chan decided that we will tell everyone that we are 'dating'. We won't tell them that it's fake though.

Much to no ones surprise, I was the first one to arrive. I helped Chan set up everything for the get together/ party in chan's lawn. Yeah, you heard (read?) me right, chan has this big ass lawn in his house and we were having a mini picnic there. 

Chan had already set up the carpet and a bit of food. I helped him with the drinks. A bit after me, everyone else started coming. So the party was for 2:30 pm and at what time did everyone else come?

Changlix: 2:45 pm (came with brownies)

Seungjin: 3:00 pm (came with pasta)

Minsung: 3:30 pm (came with beer and wine {and shot glasses?})

After everyone finally came, we all sat down and started chatting, eating and drinking (sadly). Seungmin decided to drink alot and his low alcohol tolerance ass got drunk in like 30 minutes. Bro was full-on drunk like bro couldn't walk, he could barely talk and he puked thrice, THRICE.  Curse minsung for bringing alcohol.

Now I present to you...my log of weird things pretty much everyone said when they were drunk (mostly seungmin and jisung)

Jisung- I'm not that drunk, I can still take off my clothes (proceeds to try to take off his shirt, thankfully he was stopped by Chan)

Seungmin- Liquor before beer, nothing to fear. Beer before liquor, nothing to fear. (proceeds to try to chug a whole bottle, thankfully he was stopped by Chan)

Minho- IT'S THE PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM YOU FAT MOTHERFUCKER! (he was yelling this while he was in the hot tub)

Seungmin- Let's see what's in this cabinet! What the fuck is in this cabinet?! There's nothing interesting in this cabinet! I'm going to slam this cabinet shut now! Let's move on to the next cabinet.

Felix- If I had 47 dragons, I'd give you one but only one.

Jisung- THE DRUNKNESS... IS FUCKING ME.

Seungmin- he never did learn how to vacuum but they wanted to keep up the charade!

Jisung- Oh my god let's go pet-petting

Hyunjin- I'm surrounded by an idiot (points to chan who was trying to stop him from eating a sponge 'i LoVe SpOnGe CaKe')

Jisung- Suck my dick, I'm a pterodactyl (while we were trying to watch jurassic park)

Changbin- German people are quiet, then BOOM! They take over Poland for no good reason!

Chan (not drunk)- Are you drunk?

Minho (in response)- Does a tree shit in the woods or does it shit wood?

Jisung- 2 4 5 8 who do we appreciate? Math

Changbin to Felix- i think your voice is sexy and I want to fondle your glasses

Felix- I'm so mad I could fuck Superman in the FACE.

Seungmin- I think that rock is judging me. FUCK YOU YOU WHORE ROCK.

Jisung- The dogs are yodeling.

Me (a bit drunk)- How drunk are you?

Seungmin- On a scale of 1 to Russian, I'm Vladimir Putin.

Changbin- Yeah, WELL WHO INVENTED THE EGG? (while arguing about men or women with seungmin)

Felix- Aww man....and with the price of bananas these days!

Jisung- You need more experience points in your quest meter.

Minho- Yo give me towel, I need to wipe my car because its wet from the rain (it wasnt raining)

Seungmin- If drunk was a fruit, I'd be a pomegranate

Changbin- This special carrot is worth $50000, but since it's your lucky day you can buy it for $10. (proceeds to try and take a bite of the fake decorative carrot but he was stopped by chan)

Jisung- I'm hungry. And I'm horny. I'm horngry. (proceeds to aggressively make out with minho)

Felix- Dude, I'll like, take your skin and make a skin shish kebab stand

Hyunjin- You know why rum is my favorite? Cuz pirates drink rum.

OK I could probably write alot more but I would be here for hours and no, we didn't tell them we were dating.

By: jeongxinnie

1 day ago