Chapter 5.1 (Time with Glaz)

~~~Recap of Chapter 4~~~

After being showed around by Thatcher I made my way to my dorm room.

'Ok maybe this won't be so bad' I thought to myself while laying on my bed and going to sleep.

~~~Recap over~~~

(Y/N) POV (7:30am).

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

'Who's knocking on my door this early?' I thought to myself while slowly getting out of the comfy bed. 'Best sleep of my life'

I got to the door and opened it slowly and saw...

(Had trouble describing so here is a picture instead)

???- Good morning Animal.

(Y/N) - Good morning and please call me (Y/N) while we are not on missions.

???- Of course. My name is Timur Glazkov, but everyone calls me Glaz.

(Y/N) - Ok Glaz. So why are you knocking on my door at 7:30am?

Glaz - Thatcher said that I should help you with your marksmanship. So I came to get you as most operators are still in the cafeteria eating breakfast or at the gym improving hand to hand combat.

(Y/N) - Alright, well let me get dressed and I'll meet you in the cafeteria to have breakfast then we can go to the shooting range.

Glaz - Very well.

After that Glaz turned around and walked away.

'What a wake up call' I thought while closing the door. 'Well better get showered and dressed'.

After getting out of the shower and doing my teeth I got dressed.

(This is your outfit. You are also wearing boots not heels)

After getting dressed I walked out of my room and headed to the cafeteria to meet up with Glaz. It took around 5 minutes as granted I got lost a bit. Eventually, I found the cafeteria and Glaz was stood outside waiting for me.