Prologue

-139 BC-

The 12 Olympians were sitting in Olympus discussing what to do with the latest threat to Olympus. It also happens to be their last creation. As the gods were about to see what new pantheon they could create to get away from this creation as they had their last, a young warrior walked into Olympus and stood before the Olympian council. Jupiter looked at this young warrior with disinterest.

"What do you want, mortal? If it is a blessing on some farm or battle you must go to one of our many temples." Jupiter told the warrior his voice sounded like thunder. The young warrior only chuckled.

"I am not here for a blessing nor am I a mortal." The warrior told the mighty gods with an amused smile.

"Then what are you here for?" Neptune asked the warrior.

"I want you to bow down to me." The warrior told all of them truthfully. In response the gods started laughing.

-Russia 1878-

There's a small group of kids ages 8-10 sitting in a circle around this woman who is sitting in a chair. The kids start laughing while their teacher is giving them all a stern look. One of the kids noticed the only one not to laugh.

"Miss?" A boy asks. The teacher immediately looks at him with a kind look and notices he was the only one not to laugh.

"Yes?" the teacher asks with a smile.

"Why does the warrior want the Roman gods to bow down to him?" The boy asks.

"Well, the warrior wants to rule over all of the heavens." The teacher responded with a smile.

"What happened next?" The boy asked his teacher.

"Well, when the roman gods started laughing at the warrior, the warrior's smile faded..."

-139 BC-

The warrior looked at the gods angry at them for laughing.

"Why are you laughing?!" The warrior angrily demanded. After a few minutes the gods managed to stop laughing long enough to speak.

"Why do you think we would bow down to you warrior?" Mars asked, amused.

"Because I am stronger than you." the warrior claimed. The gods started laughing again, while the warrior just stood there glaring at them angrily.

"What must I do to prove myself?" The Warrior asked the gods. The gods all looked towards Jupiter who smiled.

"I have the perfect thing for you to prove yourself a warrior." Jupiter told the warrior with a mischievous smile. "Kill the sanguis satietas and bring me its head then and only then will you prove your worth to me."

-Russia 1878-

"Wait Miss what is a sand gush sontag?" One girl in the class asked

"Sanguis satietas, and it means blood feeder." The teacher replied with a kind smile.

"Miss?" The boy from earlier asked.

"Yes?"

"What's a blood feeder?"

"A blood feeder is a štrigoi. They are creatures that have died and come back to life. Does that answer your question?" The teacher asked the boy.

"Yes, thank you miss." The boy replied with a smile.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, the other gods all looked at Jupiter in shock..."

-139 BC-

"You can't send him after that they will surely die!" Venus yelled at Jupiter.

"Well as I see it we need the creature dead and if the warrior is to die then they are not as powerful as they thought." Jupiter reasoned with the other gods. The other gods all reluctantly agreed.

"Where do I find this sanguis satietas?" The warrior asked.

"Look for body's drained of blood, then you will find the sanguis satietas." Mars told the warrior.

"I do not think sending after this creature is wise father." Diana told Jupiter.

"You do not tell me what to do with this warrior child." Jupiter's voice boomed. Sensing the tension amongst the gods the warrior spoke up.

"Jupiter I will find your monster and bring you its head but not only that I will also bring you the head of one of each of your other monsters." The warrior declared.

"And if you do not return?" Vulcan asked curiously.

"If I do not return then you can kill my children." the warrior told him without hesitation.

"Your children?!" Juno shrieked, horrified that someone would willingly let their children die.

"Yes, you can kill my children and I will do nothing to stop you." The warrior confirmed, then turned away from the gods and left to kill the monsters.

-Russia 1878-

"...and later the warrior returned with one head for each of the different monsters the gods had created." The teacher finished her story.

"Miss?" The same boy from before asked.

"Yes?" The teacher replied

"Can we eat now I have grown quite hungry?" The boy asked.

"Yes, we can, everyone grabs your lunches."