His hands reached up, cupping her face, stroking the counters of her cheeks with trembling fingers. Mubashira shut her eyes, her breath hitching audibly feeling his hands cupping her face. She felt a wave of warmth coursing through her vains.

Pagal ho tum gir jati abhi.

Zaid said angrily but the fear in his voice was undeniable.

Mubashira trembled slightly. Her eyes fluttered open, a spark of recognization flickering in their depths as she held his shoulder and tried to push him back slightly

Kya kerti main Zaid? Tum mera bharosa hi nahin ker rahe thy.

Mubashira confessed and then let out a trembling breath.

Main thak gayi hoon Zaid. I'm tired.

Mubashira said, her shoulders slumping down. Zaid held her, his heart aching for her. Mubashira, giving into her vulnerabilities leaned forward and placed her forehead on his shoulder seeking comfort in his scent.

Zaid,s heart raced at the unexpected gesture of Mubashira and he couldn't help but snack his arm around her, holding the delicate curve of her waist.

Mubashira shivered slightly, a sigh escaped her lips.

Meri galti kya hai Zaid?

Mubashira asked pulling back but not completely. She was still in his arms. Their eyes met, their faces inches apart.

MJ...

Wait main batati hoon.

Mubashira stopped him, the ache in her heart taking over.

Ayra tum per haq jata sakti hai Zaid per main nahin?

She spoke, her voice quivering with emotion.

She cupped his face, her fingers caressing the counters of his cheeks with tenderness. She watched as he closed his eyes, his breath leaving him in a whoosh as a delicate shiver raced down his spine.

because you love her.

She added, her voice shaking as she controlled her tears that welled up in her eyes.

Kyun Zaid. Main biwi hoon tumhari.

Mubashira said, her frustration evident and she took a step back.

Are pyaar kerti hoon tumse.

She confessed taking a few steps back. A tear rolled up on her cheek.

Zaid,s heart trembled as he took shaky steps towards her.

Per tum mujhse mohabbat Nahin ker sakte, samajhti hoon main.

She spoke, her voice trembled with vulnerability. Her back hit the wall behind.

Per main itni buri hoon Zaid? Ke mujhe tumhara bharosa bhi nahin mil sakta.

Mubashira exclaimed, her voice weak with doubt.

Her legs grew weak and she was about to fall but Zaid was quick, he held her wrapping his fingers around her waist pulling her slightly closer. Mubashira leaned forward, resting her head against his heart.

Ayra tumhare sath har waqt rehti hai Zaid. Maine bas tumse tumhara thoda sa waqt manga tha. Toh main selfish ho gayi. Uss din tum mere kamre mein aa ker soye thy main selfish ho gayi. Mujhe har baar Ayra selfish kyun kehti hai Zaid? Jaise woh tumpe haq jatati hai main nahin jata sakti?

Mubashira asked, her voice quivering with pain. Zaid felt a tug at his heart. He gently cradled her face in his palms wiping the crystal droplets away that clung to her cheeks.