"Who were they running from?" I ask.

"I'm not sure, they were just these boys wearing bright colored wind-breakers," Yup, definitely the bullies, it's fine, I'm sure they can handle themselves. But I can't shake off the weird feeling.

"I'm gonna go find them," He starts running.

I consider my options but as usual, I pick the worst one, I start running after him, "Wait for me!" He slows down a bit so I can catch up and we run after them. It was quite easy seeing that they were wearing neon jackets so you could see them from a mile away. We round into an alleyway and continue running.

I try to channel my inner dancer energy from back when I used to actually work out for dance and karate. We round another corner and I'm extremely out of breath, I have no idea how Su-ho is perfectly fine. We're just mindlessly following this group of people now. We stop once they've rounded a corner and realized they lost Ju-kyung and Seo-jun. They turn around and look at the two of us. Well, shit. "Who are you? Why did you chase us?" The tallest guy asks. Su-ho just sighs and turns around and I just follow whatever he was doing, the group surrounds us and one of the guys puts his hand on Su-ho's shoulder.

"Where are you going?" One of them asks, "Are you Han Seo-jun's friend? Or are you his minion?"

"Get out of my way," Su-ho says menacingly. Su-ho is mad scary. I try nodding along and not saying anything 'cause I know if I open my mouth dumb shit is just gonna start spewing out of it and it'll just get us into more trouble. "I'll let you leave if you call that asshole Han Seo-jun here,"

"Why should I do that?" He turns around to face the person talking.

"I'm sure he'll pick up if his friend calls," I wouldn't really call them friends. "Don't you think so?"

"He won't answer my call," So far they were just ignoring me, thank god.

"Then let's check," The guy smiles and nods over at his goons, "Take both of their cell-phones," Well, shit, maybe they did notice me. Two of his goons start approaching me and the other two start ganging up on Su-ho. Su-ho stops his arm and holds it in the air.

One of the guys starts touching my skirt and under it, I don't think my phones gonna be down there. I roll my eyes and grab his arm, twisting it back. "Don't touch," I hiss, the guy's now wincing and trying to free his hand from my grip but I push my nails into his skin, making sure to leave a nice mark. I pull up my knee and kick him in the balls and when he falls to the floor I grab my purse and hit the other guy right in the face, buckle side up. He grabs his cheek and stumbles a bit before standing back up. Good thing I wore my bad shoes today. I round my leg up and kick him in the exact same place my bag had been a second ago. Now me and Su-ho were full on fighting these kids in the back of the alleyway, and if I'm being honest, it was really cool. We were practically like a crime fighting duo. Once we got them all on the floor I heard police sirens ringing in the distance.

"Let's go!" I wave to Su-ho and he follows me down another alley. Once we were out of harm's way I started laughing. "Oh my god, that was so fun!"

"Fun?" He glares at me.

"You can't tell me you didn't have fun!" I laugh, "We were so cool! We went like pow," I fake punched the air, "And then boom," I front kick the space in front of me, "And they were like, nooo," I dramatically put my hand over my head and fell to the floor.

He lets out a little smile, "Yeah, it was pretty cool,"

"Right!" I laugh, "I can't believe I did all that though, I never knew my karate would be needed in real life,"

"You did karate?"

"You're looking at a certified black belt," I nod and do a few more air punches, "I wonder why those guys wanted Seo-jun so badly,"