"Well when I meet them on Christmas Day they were holding hands and giving couple vibes but I kept it to myself." Coco said rinsing the soap off herself.

"Well shit you knew they was a couple off the rip and Kenny just now finding out too." He said

"How didn't he know it's very obvious." Coco said turning the water off and grabbing her towel.

"He told me and Que dat they told him Christmas morning that they been together and he can join the relationship or continue to co-parent like he been doing." Rob said shrugged his shoulders

"Dang what he say he wanna do-because I noticed he wasn't around them the whole day."

"That nigga said he gotta think about it, on some weird shit. He gone say yea. He likes that freaky shit anyway." Rob said going back to lay down in the bed.

"Well that's for them because I'm not sharing my nigga with no hoe." Coco said applying her oil and lotion. "Even though you be rap cappin"

"That was me in past I got me a ole lady now. She be fucking me back too. No need for a extra girl."

"You know it" Coco said in sexyy red voice. "Can you answer my phone I know it's Que calling me." Coco said going back into the bathroom for something.

Rob just answered her phone and put it on speaker phone. Flowing in behind her. "Bring yo bean head ass on Coco we on a strict schedule" Que said hold the horn down catching Rob and Coco's attention to outside.

"Don't rush me bitch" Coco said hanging up on him. She applied her lip gloss and looked at herself in the mirror one more time before leaving out the bathroom. She grabbed her phone and a small purse.

"Give me some" Rob said sitting on the end of the bed. She walked over and stood between his legs. She bent down and gave him a quick peck. She burst out laughing because he was looking at her with a straight face.

"Stop playing with me Co" Rob said in a deeper voice than usual. "Smile for me daddy" she said in his ear just to mess with him.

"Nah go ahead before you get your birthday cancelled, acting like I want fuck ur legs, neck, and back up." Rob said kissing her again.

"Yea let me go, I love you pookie boo" she said leaving out his room.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

"Can you tell me what we are doing today. Because you have to share the day with Tokyo. So what y'all got planned." Coco said as Que was driving in a random neighborhood.

"You acting like you can't hang with your favorite person for the day phat head. And Tokyo can wait if she needs too." Que said pulling up and parking at a house that looked abandoned.

"I know damn well you ain't got me making plays with you while we supposed to be enjoying each other." Coco said realizing what was going on.

"Girl shut up you know money don't stop round here, Just enjoy the ride." Que said hoping out the car and going into the house.

"I know he's not serious, all I wanted for my birthday was to be around people I love and this is what I get." Coco said talking to her self about to call Tokyo and tell her what was going on.