Shaggy: Like, you know what I say? When things get scary, the scared get pizza. And when things get extra scary, we get extra-deep dish. Right, Scooby-Doo?

Scooby: Scooby-Dooby delicious!

The gang then arrives at Plan P-izza from Outer Space.

Waitress: Here you go. Two of our 9-layer double deep dish pizzas with everything twice.

Shaggy: Right here, please.

They begin to eat when Dr. Rick Spartan and Cachinga crash through the door.

Fred: No way! It's Dr. Rick Spartan. He's an academic of adventure.

Dr. Spartan: Cachinga! We've got to get rid of the food! We've got to get rid of all of the food!

They begin to destroy all the food.

Velma: What is he doing?

Daphne: Why is he throwing all the food out the window?

Fred: Who cares? Whatever Dr. Spartan is doing, he probably has a great reason for doing it. I'm gonna get in on this.

Fred runs up to them.

Fred: Hi, Cachinga!

Cachinga: Charmed, Frederick Jones. Charmed.

Dr. Spartan was trying to lift a table.

Fred: Hey, Dr. Spartan, let me help.

Dr. Spartan: Fred Jones, you're a brick.

They throw the table out the window.

Shaggy: What is with that guy? Doesn't he know there are hungry mouths in the world that need feeding?

Scooby takes the pizza.

Scooby: Yeah! And yours and mine.

Dr. Spartan continues to throw out the food.

Cachinga: Sir, if I may be so bold, the demon isn't here.

Dr. Spartan: No time for talky-talky. Big-time creepy creep on the way.

The lights turn off and they hear a roar. The demon then crashes through the building and begins to eat the remaining food.

Dr. Spartan: Curses! Too late. We have to stop it.

Dr. Spartan and Fred run to the demon, but it smacks them away.

Velma: Jinkies!

The demon then eats all the food as it lifts a table where Scooby and Shaggy are hiding eating pizza. They run as the demon eats the pizza and runs off.

Scooby: All the food is gone.

Shaggy: It ate, like, everything.

Y/N: What was that thing?

Dr. Spartan: That is the gluten demon. If we don't stop it, it'll devour the entire food supply and starve us all, until there's nothing, and no one left alive in Crystal Cove.

They exit the pizza place as Cachinga brings the jeep.

Dr. Spartan: The gluten demon is a terrible beast. It consumes vast amounts of gluten. Starchy foodsbreads, pastas, that sort of thing. Cachinga and I have had a gluten-free diet for years. It's what makes my muscles so chiseled, like a Greek God.

Fred: Yeah. And I don't touch the stuff either.

Shaggy: Well, sure you do, Fred. You eat everything we eat.

Fred: I mean as of right now I don't touch the stuff either.

Daphne: Dr. Spartan, is there anything else you can tell us about this demon?