The Night on Haunted Mountain

Gary and Ethan climbed Mount Diabla.

Gary: Mountain climbing rules, brah! I'm getting an unbelievable calf workout!

Ethan: Righteous. Only one question. Why are you dressed up like Baron Von Dorkenstein?

Gary: Ignorant Ethan say what?

Ethan: What? Uhh! You're the ignoramus one, Gary. Give me the team's lucky soccer ball. It's my turn to bond with it.

Gary: I thought you bonded in the car. Sure, sounded like it.

That's when somethin flies over them.

Ethan: Uh, what was that?

Gary: Probably just your mom out here to tell you you're late for being a bonehead.

Ethan: No, you're late for being a bonehead. So's your mom, and your mom's mom, and her mom's-

That's when the figure flies back at them revealing Lilith. Lilith flies around as Gary and Ethan run. Lilith causes them to fall off a cliff, and as a result they lose the soccer ball.

Gary and Ethan: Not the ball!

They then fall down the cliff and get injured.

Lilith: Away! Stay away! As far as the wicked eye can see, this wicked mountain belongs to me!

The next day, the gang visited Ethan and Gary in the hospital.

Fred: Guys! We heard what happened and rushed right over!

Gary: Why?

Velma: Because what happened to you is a mystery. Isn't it?

Ethan: The only mystery is how captain Fumblethumbs McMountaindork lost the team's lucky soccer ball.

Gary: It wasn't my fault! The bag ripped! It hurts my feelings that you think I did that on purpose, Ethan.

Ethan: I-I'm sorry.

Gary: Psych! Ow. My feelings are completely intact.

Ethan growls.

Ethan: I hate you.

Fred: Guys, don't worry. Good ol' Freddy's here. I'll get the ball back. What are friends for?

Ethan: Dude, we've never been your friend.

Gary: I'd pay someone to make you leave you town again, if my allowance was bigger.

Fred: You two, such kidders. Come on. Come here.

Fred hugs them and it hurts Gary and Ethan and soon after the gang drives to where Gary and Ethan were attacked.

Daphne: For attacking Ethan and Gary, we should find this monster and give her a medal.

Y/N: I agree.

Fred: Hey, Ethan and Gary aren't that bad.

All (Expect Fred and Velma): Yes, they are.

Fred: They mean well.

All (Expect Fred and Velma): No, they don't.

Fred: You're with me, right, Velma? It's a mystery, right?

Velma: I sure hope so, because there isn't any other reason to go to a place called Scorpion Wells.

They then drove to a town with RVs as the gang looked around.