Chapter Twenty-Two

Start from the beginning

She didn't put it on with the idea of showing it to another dude, she specifically picked this out to make me jealous.

And it's fucking working. 

Unfortunately, due to her being turned around, she doesn't notice that I can see her rubbing her thighs together at my statement. 

"Um, wat punshment?" She mumbles, staying still for me. She's such a fucking good girl, just for me. 

"Your punishment, for acting like a brat and for doing this," I pause to make my point, reaching out to rub her ass tenderly, but with a firm grip. My voice drops a good octave or two at what I'm thinking, what I'm feeling. "Just to make me jealous. Bathtime can wait."

"Buh, buh..." She whispers but stops as I turn her around and she stares into my eyes, understanding that there's no getting out of this. Seconds later, she's looking right back at the floor with a beet-red face.

"If you need me to stop at any point, say moon," I say roughly, grabbing her chin so she has to look at me. "Do you understand me?

"Yesh, sir," She says, her eyes wide from shock but darkened. 

I know she wants this as much as I do, I can tell from the look on her face and the way she grinds her thighs together. 

I grab her, set her on my hip, and carry her back into the bedroom before I sit and bend her over my knees. Letting her readjust herself to get comfortable, I begin to let my hands slide over her skin, hopefully relaxing her. 

"Don't forget to count," I remind lightly, rubbing her ass and gripping it. "You'll have twenty."

"Yesh, sir," She responds semi-confidently. She's tense, very tense, and I just rub her ass for a couple of seconds. 

"Relax," I order her. The second her body relaxes, I pull my hand back and let it fall back down, smacking her ass. 

She starts her counting, naming off a number with each slap. I go for two more times, switching cheeks between each one. When she counts off three, I slip my hand between her thighs into her wetness, rubbing a little before sticking a digit in, thrusting, and pulling out. She's like a pool, her liquids seeping down her thighs and making them slick. Her mouth opens to let out a loud moan as she splits her legs open more, but I quickly pull back and slap her ass again. 

She gasps in shock but doesn't call out four. 

I pull back again and let rip a harder smack before talking as I run my hands over her back. "Those don't count, I don't think I heard you say four, kitten?" 

Her chest rumbles, almost as if she is purring before she responds. 

"M didn't, sowie," She mumbles back, unconsciously pushing her ass back to find my hand again. 

"I'm sorry, what?" I growl, leaning forward until my face is next to hers and she blushes. 

"M sowie, sir," She almost groans, frustration coloring her tiny brain. My pants tighten even more as my cock jumps at her voice, I fucking love it, I live for it. 

With that, I pull back again and continue our little dance; spanking, thrusting, and back to spanking. By the time I'm almost done, my pants under her pretty little cunt are soaked and she's shaking from the need to finish. 

I give her the last one and she counts it out with a relieved sigh, I gently lift her and set her on the floor on her knees. 

"Stay here, I'm going to get some cream," I softly say to her, kissing her forehead before I turn to go to the bathroom.