"God, that's embarrassing,"

"You can also say, 'I like your smile,' and look at her lovingly when she laughs,"

"No I can't,"

"You have to,"

"I'm not in some rom-com!" He groans and I start laughing, he stares at me weirdly and I give him a questioning look, "I like your smile," He smiles and my heart skips a beat, "How was that?"

Oh, right, of course, "Perfect, I almost fell for it, say it to her and you'll definitely make her think of you differently," I give him a thumbs up.

He pulls off his gloves and says, "Come on, let me take you home,"

I jump off the mat and follow him, "Where are you going?"

"To pick up my mom," Once we get outside, it's pouring.

"How are we supposed to go on your motorcycle now?" I ask.

"Like we normally do,"

"I don't want my skirt to get wet, my other one is in the wash," He sighs and takes off his uniform jacket and ties it around my waist.

"Come on," He ushers me over and puts his arms over my head so my head doesn't get wet, I could still feel drop of water on my head but it's the thought that counts, he grabs an umbrella and holds it over the both of us as I put the helmet over my head. "Your house is only a, say, 2 minute drive so you just gotta tough it for the two minutes." I nod and put my leg over and he does the same, I wrap my arms around him and he puts his umbrella back into his book bag and starts driving. Once we arrive he holds the umbrella for me as I take off the helmet and give him back his jacket, surprisingly my skirt is still dry. He walks me to the front door of my apartment before waving goodbye.

✦•················•✦

As I'm doing my skincare to go to sleep I get a facetime call from Seo-jun surprisingly. I answer with my knuckle and put my phone up, "What?" I ask, applying toner.

"What are you doing?" He laughs.

"My skincare, it's midnight, I have to sleep, why'd you call?"

"I saw Ju-kyung today,"

"What?! What happened?" I ask curiously as I put on a sheet mask.

"So basically, my mom wanted to go see her mom and then I saw Ju-kyung there, wearing a mud mask!" He laughs, "And then she tried to avoid me by laying on one of those cots in her mom's salon but it broke and look," He sent me a bunch of pictures and I squinted to look and see it's pictures of Ju-kyung in her mud-mask.

"Ya! I told you to compliment her, not take pictures!" I groaned.

"She looked too funny, what compliment would I even give?"

"You could say, 'Haha, Ju-kyung-ah you look so cute in that mud mask',"

"Ya, really? I could never say that,"

"Can't you just let go of your bad boy image for one second?" I peel off my mask and pat the extra product into my skin. "Also, say her name softly, like instead of shouting, 'Ya! Lim Ju-kyung!' say, 'Hi, Ju-kyung-ah',"

"Alright, alright," He rolls his eyes, "But then guess what, she told on me to my mom! Sure I told on her first but still,"

"What'd you say?"

"I told her mom she had a blind date,"

"Seo-jun, really?" I sigh, he makes this so much harder for me. "What'd she say?"