- 𝒰𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇 𝒜 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝓁𝓁 -

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh, I know, that had to be the best fuck of my life." The older woman explained with a slight smile. Hight Laurel was fun, Violet thought to herself.

"La-lalala, I am not listening to this," Isabel says covering her ears as Violet laughed at the younger girl.

"What do I say to this, tho?" Laurel asked looking at the older girl. "What do think text means?"

"I think he want some more of you Laurel," Violet replied smiling at the older woman seeing that she was finally getting some action in her life.

Violet then thought that the rest of the kids and most likely the moms would want some actual food so she decided to make everyone some pasta and order the moms pizza because that's what the two where talking about and saying that they needed it.

𓇽

After Violet put all the food away with the help of Conrad and Amelia, she decided to order pizza as the moms where stoned out of there minds, and Violet wasn't in the mood to cook after she cleaned up for the hour.

"Hey guys?!" Jeremiah yelled as Violet and Amelia walk out with Belly and Laurel behind them, both staring at the canvas. Susannah watched as the five just stared at the canvas.

"Uh, it's um. " Belly tried to think of what to say.

"Picasso and Jackson Pollock had a baby," Laurel said.

"What?" Susannah frowned walking over and sitting on her stool in front of the canvas before she started laughing "Oh, My God, it's awful,"

"See, this is why old people should not do drugs," Jeremiah said making Susannah and Laurel slap his arm.

"How dare you! Outraged!" Susannah shouted standing up and throw's her paint cover off. "Let's leave these brats and go walk on the beach."

"Oh, we should take the pizza" Laurel said at the teens watched the moms walk away, laughing slightly as they stumbled inside.

"I don't think that old dudes should be smoking that shit," Amelia said before turning to her sister as they both walked inside the other two following close behind. Jeremiah then picked up Amelia and took her inside.

"Can we talk?" Isabel asked Violet who just rolled her eyes at he younger girl.

Violet turned to look at the girl, "No Isabel, we can not talk. I don't want to talk to you. Not now and not ever." With that she walked into the house as she felt Isabels eyes following her.

𓇽

"Hi, Baby," Conrad said, as Violet and Amelia walked into his room with a plate of pizza.

"Hi," Violet said smiling handing him some food, "How was working with Cleveland today? You seemed pretty tired after everything."

"It was fun, hot though." Conrad shrugged.

Violet nodded as she took a bite out of her pizza. Amelia then looked over at Conrad, "Did you see any dolphins? Because last time I was here I saw some and I haven't seen any this time."

"I didn't see and dolphins but I will take you to dolphin cove or we can go boating together and try and find some. Does that sound okay?" Conrad asked as he turned to the younger girl. "What about you pretty girl, how was your day?"

"Good, Clara, Nicole and I had a girls day. Then I got Amelia from my dad, then I came home to the moms stoned and we cleaned up than ate pizza," Violet explained as Conrad gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for everything, Sunny," Conrad said smiling and kissing her cheek.

"I know but I didn't want you to worry about it when you woke up so I thought that I could do it with Amelia," Violet told him shrugging.