Episode no 10: A folded truth.

Writer POV:

Agha jan was sitting in his room with his files spreaded in whole bed, he was cleaning his whole file segment. His attention diverted when he heard a knock on the door, he looked up and saw aslam there *Can I come in?* said the aslam and agha jan nodded. *is everything fine baba, you called me at this hour?* he asked being concerned. *Everything is fine son come here sit* he cleaned some space for him. *What I am going to say to you, listen attentively, I wish Javed could be responsible enough so that I couldn't have involved you in this matter but I am sure you love anaya very much and you will not let anything bad happen to her* he said in low tone *what happened baba? Why are you talking like this? Is there something that is distribing Anaya?* Aslam bombarded agha jan with questions, agha jan patted his back and said *beta! There's nothing wrong, just listen to what I am trying to tell you* aslam nodded. *Aslam, you and me knows the truth that this mansion and so much more property belongs to Anaya Javed, Javed never accepted us after her death, he blamed us for her death, even you know that we aren't responsible, and after her death he settled in the states, it's been 19 years, he is coming back and fo to Pakistan from USA, the only reason why he is in contact with us, Anaya, I felt so hurted when he wasn't in hawa's wedding, anyhow, my main motive to tell all this is, I am giving my shares to Anaya and you know her wellwisher Dua, was a very well known business woman has worked all her wife and aslam, I know you will protect Anaya's shares. Aslam I have become old, I don't know whether I will live until anaya's marriage and believe me I can't tell her truth which we are hiding from her for so long. Aslam I know you love anaya more than anyone therefore I am telling you this, I don't trust anyone in this house expect you and zayan, zayan has ma shaa Allah, his own business and that is growing so fast and I know he is the only one who can protect anaya's business from everyone.*

Aslam replied, *baba Jan, believe Me anaya is my daughter and she is safe in my hands, I and my wife always wanted anaya to be our lawfully daughter, you know how many things we requested Javed to give us anaya but they always refused by saying he will give us anaya's hand for zayan and we always been grateful for it, I ask from you the hand of anaya baba jan, nothing more nothing less, her property means nothing to us, when she will be old enough to understand about business she will be given her all shares and she will rule her empire.* with that both hugged. *now I will be going baba jan* agha jan nodded.

While agha jan and aslam were talking, someone heard their whole conversation, the ears which shouldn't be listening to their talk were listening it, it was none other than saman chachi. She heard all their talk. Saman chachi when saw aslam saying he will be going, she rushed to her room.

Saman chachi POV: what will I do? I have to take some action bahi Jan's son zayan has built whole empire for him whereas my Zain and Ahmed they are still growing,  and zayan and anaya has so much age gap, are they mad to think about their marriage, Zain is nearly twice her age, how could agha jan not feel this, that for anaya, the best match would be Zain not zayan..

After saying those things, Saman Chachi made a plan and then slept.

Today, the weather was windy and it felt like it will rain soon, agha mansion was little quite today, even tho it was Sunday but it felt like today is a week day. The day started with tayai ammi telling anaya that agha jan wants to talk something important with her Anaya kept thinking, what's something that agha jan wants to talk about.

Saman chachi and jasmine Chachi both were in kitchen preparing for breakfast
'jasmine, I always wanted to say this to you, if Javed bahi was here Ali would have talked to Javed about this matter but Now when he is out of country, I am asking you this.' jasmine worriedly looked at Saman and asked her 'Is everything all right? Why you seemed so serious?' Saman replied, 'actually jasmine, I want to ask anaya's hand for my Zain, I assure that anaya will stay happy with us, please my sister don't return Me empty handed" for a moment jasmine was so shocked that what is happening but soon she smiled and hugged Saman 'thank you so much Appi for this, how can we not agree on this, I am sure when Javed will hear this he will be very happy, let's tell this to agha jan but first let's talk to Anaya about this'  Saman smiled to her.

Now it was 4:30pm in the noon, the windy weather, black clouds and some little drops of rain, despite the very cold weather Anaya felt today nothing can effect her because the conversation she overheard 3 hours ago was heart breaking, she has been crying for 3 hours at this, she thought her heart will stop working, this feeling she never felt before and her heart ache, she was looking outside the window when she heard a knock on the door when she heard the knock she quickly wipe away her tears..

Saman and jasmine came with big smiles when they saw anaya so quite they looked at her with worry and asked her if she is okay, she made them believe she just has a slight headache nothing more.

'Today, we have come here to talk about something so important my princess.' saman said and jasmine nodded. 'Anaya beta me and your baba wants you and Zain to get married, it's our wish.' Both have smiled and looked at anaya for a moment she thought she heard something wrong or maybe a wrong name, 3 hours ago incident was still haunting her and this, this was more distribing for her, her marriage, this wasn't the topic she ever heard then what's was this for? Suddenly when he thought about her baba her heart felt something, out of everyone in this world, she loves her baba the most, her father is her peace, tho she and he lives miles away but she was always connected with her father, if he wanted her to marry Zain, why he didn't tell her? This was something which was disturbing for her but before she could think anything she landed into the flashback of 3 hours ago conversation she overheard.

Flashback:-

Tayai Ami and zayan were talking about something when anaya was passing from there, she was about to walk away but she heard zayan saying anaya so she stopped. Tayai Ami said to zayan 'agha jan and your baba are planning to marry you and anaya and I am so happy, both asked Me to ask your permission' hearing this gave Anaya an instant blush,she couldn't believe that something she unintentionally use to wish for is now becoming her's, she felt so happy but soon zayan erased her happiness and broke her heart into millions pieces, zayan was saying to tayai jan,  'mama, are you serious? Do you think Me and anaya? Oh! Gosh, why did you even ask me knowing I would say no? I can do anything but not to marry her, she is like my sister and I still love HER'

she didn't have any courage to hear zayan full talk, what she heard was enough to make her come out of her delusion, how could thought that zayan would marry her? He never showed her any signs. She ran from there to her room and came and cried her soul out, she didn't know why her heart was breaking so much, she didn't love him, or did she love him? Why her heart was breaking so much, she kept remembering how from past 1 year they have gotten so close, she almost dreamt of spending her entire life with zayan because she thought they both have developed some kind of bond. 'I-I never t-thought one day you will give me this much pain zayan bahi, I always believed that you would protect me against whole world, but you became my world and ruined my life, how will I trust you again?' She said to herself and kept saying.

Flashback ends

only if she knew what Saman and jasmine were about to say she would have said, she doesn't want to talk, she knew that in her heart she developed some feelings for zayan but the will of her baba jan was most precious to her, she was among those daughters who can fulfill her father's any demand. She looked at Saman and jasmine and nodded, 'I am ready to marry Zain, I have no objection.'

With this they both happily walked out of her room and anaya again started looking outside she said,  'sometimes we break our own heart by expecting people to be attached, loved and Care for us like we are attached to them, love them and Care for them, we hope for two sidded affection but in return we get some gaze of love, we think we are the topic of their poems but in reality they don't even think worthy of us to write upon, we, ourselves, break our soul by expecting that our close ones will listen to our eyes and will read them but in reality we have to explain ourselves to them.'

Tamannaa - e- Khaas जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें