Episode no 4: Shopping

*No I am fine, zayan bahi, thank you* I refused.

Actually ayan main apkay diver lag raha ho please agay a kar beht jao said zayan bahi

Like what is this behavior, he wants me to sit on the front seat just because he doesn't look like a driver, how strange? Ya Allah kis Kay sath bhej diya apne

Is there anything? Like you aren't speaking anything? Do you have problem in seating at front seat..

*No* I replied and sat on the front seat.

*When you were kid you used to cry to seat here and now see you are grown up and got changed..* said zayan bahi..

* i still sit on the front seat tho and I haven't changed, it's like I was - * I stopped.

*it's okay, I understand, no worries*

Just like that, awkwardness spread in the whole car and we both didn't talk on the whole ride..

I was using my mobile until I heard knocks on the window of zayan bahi, traffic signals were frustrating me we have been standing here since last 10 mins, anyhow I saw an old woman selling gajrey, the beautiful gajrey, no doubt I love them, I wanna get them now.

Old Woman: Assalamualikum beta! Apni biwi Kay liye gajrey laylo

I said *No no ! I am not his Wife* and zayan bahi nodded. *Wsalam! I am so sorry you misunderstood she isn't my wife and yes, give me gajrey* Said zayan bahi..

The woman gave him gajrey and Zayan bahi said thank you and smiled at her and the old woman placed her Hand on zayan's head and him alot of Duas and before going she said *Allah tum dono Kay naseeb achay Karien, aur tum dono ko aik dusray ka naseeb jal bana dien, beshak tum aik bahut achay bachay ho* she said to zayan bahi and looked at me and said, *Bahut miskal se miltay Han intna chahnay walay Jo bena bolay apko gajrey lay dien, qadar Karna usski*

The only that I said was *G* questioning and the traffic signals opened.

*why don't you cleared her misunderstanding and I don't know from which angle she thought that we are couple, this is so frustrating Gosh! People do so much for money-* I was cut off by zayan bahi.

*Take this* he handed me gajrey I was so shocked why is he giving Me this. *Why?* I asked *Because I brought it for you* he said, *I thought you brought for tayai Ammi* *NO, FOR YOU* he said *But* I said *Ap Ahmed se Bhi ni layti gajrey?* zayan bahi asked *ni! Unse toh main zidd kar kay layti ho* I said smiling without realizing what I said.

*Anaya, you are dear to me, just like how you were 15 years ago when I left, believe me you will always be special to me, I know it's awkward for you, you thinks of me like a stranger who will leave again but I promise I will stay here in Pakistan forever, if you still thinks of me as stranger I wouldn't force you or do anything to make u feel uncomfortable*

*I am sorry zayan bahi, give me this* I said, he smiled and said, *Thank you, you can ask me to do anything for you, I will do it for you* I nodded.

We went for shopping, he kept asking for my opinion in every thing, he is just like Ahmed bahi, he also tells me to do his shopping I guess I was overthinking so much, zayan bahi is also my best brother like Ahmed bahi, We did zayan bahi's all shopping and coincidence was that his and my dress colours ended up becoming exact same.. His and mine choices are quite similar, he also helped me with shopping, he is so clam and didn't say me anything like *I am taking forever* unlike Zain & Ahmed bahi they kept mentioning this whenever we come for shopping..

Now we are going to home, I am so tried and hungry..

*would you like to eat or drink anything?* zayan bahi asked, I nodded. He brought pizza and my favorite chocolate brownie with chocolate milkshake, seems like he knows everything about Me even I haven't told him anything.

*apko kasay pata tha main yeah order Karo GI?* he smiled at me..

*it was easy because you keep posting about this on Instagram how much you love this(specific restaurant name) food and your favorites are this so I ordered it, obviously after a hectic shopping day everyone loves to have their FAv food and since you helped me with my shopping so I should treat you*

*omg! Thank you so much! But I didn't know you have followed me on my Instagram* he smiled.

*Actually yesterday mama forgot her cell phone in my room, so I get to see your ID, I hope you don't Now think of Me as a creepy dude* I laughed

*no ! no don't worry, I wouldn't think, thank you zayan bahi, you are best brother of Mine* he smiled..

We ate and left to home, we came home tayai Ammi was so happy seeing our shopping, hawa appi reaction to my gajrey were quite strange, Ahmed bahi was very strange too, Zain, hates me most therefore he kept teasing me, mama was happy too

Zain said, *zayan bahi kintni bura kiya Han anaya ne apkay sath, intnay bure Colours*  *ni ni achay han, tang na karo anaya ko* said zayan bahi *oh! Samj sakta ho, ap anaya ko hurt ni karna chahtay na* He smiled, I got angry *shut up you Zain! Agar uhein kio problem hogi toh woh change Karwa laylien gay tumh kiya masla ho raha Han? Why you are jealous of me? Huh? Apni choice intni buri Han Kay Saman chachi KO tumhri shopping karni parhti Han*

Zain said, *Ahmed bahi, samja lien anaya ko phir hum dono Ki ab larai ho Jani* *both of you, go back to your rooms* said Ahmed bahi.

I left and went to my room. Ahmed and zayan bahi went to office, yes agha jan's office..

10 days later

the breaking new is that today's night is Hawa Appi's nikkah. Gosh! Agha jan and baba has came, taya jan and chacho everyone is here.. In these10 days my and zayan bahi's relationship got so better, he is so sweet, caring and loving, I love being around him and everything is so perfect, the lights and the whole set up making Me love agha mansion more.

Chachi called me, *Beta get ready Okay? Jasmine appi went with hawa, so you get ready fast and then we will go downstairs* I nodded.

I am going to my room now, it's in 3rd portion, the real reason why my and zayan bahi's friendship happened was living in the same portion, I loved this portion and before zayan bahi no one used to live here with me but he came back and his room was near mine and usually whenever I would crave food he would order it and go to downstairs and bring in for me in midnight and even sometimes he used to cook for Me. In these 10 days I have gotten so attached to him, it's like I have always been close with him.

I was ready now, I heard zayan bahi calling my jan, his voice seemed so tense I almost rushed, His room was near mine.