CHAPTER 12: Ride [R18+]

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Wait, am I bottoming?" Babe exclaimed.

His confused tone didn't stop Charlie from eyeing him like a prey though. "Well, I top so... Have you never bottomed before?"

"Uhm, I have, once... And... I didn't like it." Babe admitted.

"Let me change that for you, then-

"Wait!" Babe raised his voice. He started to panick.

Charlie noticed this. "Hey, calm down. I won't force anything on you, Babe. It's just I never bottomed before and I don't think I will but if you want, I can-

"I'll bottom..." Babe cuts him off.

Honestly, Babe don't think he can imagine Charlie bottoming though he's cute and is very cheerful. Well, not every top are dominant and not every bottom are submissive, so we really can't be sure. Either way, Babe is very much open to bottom it's just that he had a bad experience before that's why he's hesitant.

"I trust you so I'll bottom... Please take care of me." Babe says lowly.

Charlie smiled and kissed Babe's forehead gently. He then pecked either side of his cheeks and his lips. "I will..."

In that moment, Babe's heart fluttered. This doesn't feel like their just gonna have sex or that they're doing this out of carnal desire. Not even mating. But more like making love.

Because of Charlie and his words and actions.

He felt valued and cared for. He almost felt loved even.

But it's too early to call it that.

The next thing Babe knew, Charlie had already put lubricant on his hand. He started kissing him again. His lips traced his skin and he even sucked his nipple. Babe moaned out of pleasure. He's nervous but not in an alarming way.

Charlie's mouth left his nipple but it was replaced with his hand while his lips traced even further down his abdomen. His hardness is obvious in his boxers.

"Babe? Can you lay down for me?" Charlie requests and Babe immediately followed.

Suddenly his boxers were pulled down. He draws a sharp breath when something cold were smeared on his hole. Then while kissing Babe, Charlie started fondling his hole with his fingers covered in condom. He can feel Babe started to breath heavily.

"Relax..." he says then back to kissing Babe again to distract him. He stared at Babe's closed eyes as he slowly inserts a finger inside him.

Babe breathed hitchedand he stopped kissing. But Charlie didn't pull his finger away, instead he waited for Babe to adjust and that's when he started moving his middle finger. While doing so, he keeps kissing Babe's neck and fondling his chest.

And minutes passed and Charlie puts another finger in. When Babe didn't flinch or react a certain way, Charlie continues to stretch him. He added a third finger and that's when Babe started to let out whimpers and breathy moans.

And it's a good sign. But just to make sure, he still proceeded to stretch him for minutes and taking his time.

But someone was impatient.

"Mmm... Charlie, I want you..." Babe whined.

Charlie stopped at his remarks and was aroused at the sight in front of him that he unconsciously released his pheromones.

Babe smelled it and it was too strong that it's making him dizzy. They're in an enclosed space so it's really quite strong. It also made him more horny and impatient.

"Ha, shit..." Charlie cursed under his breath and removed the condom on his hands. He ripped open another one and placed it on his hard member. He put a generous amount of lubricant on Babe's entrance first. He then pulled off his boxers and so did Babe.