CHAPTER 12: Ride [R18+]

Start from the beginning

Babe couldn't stop himself from letting out a moan.

It was too much for Babe. He then tried with all his strength to release himself from Charlie.

And when Babe moved away a bit, Charlie smirked. "Was that too much? Are you sure you don't want it anymore?" He had a smug look on his face and was definitely teasing the alpha.

Seeing this, Babe's cheeks never blushed so quickly. This confident Charlie makes him feel small. But he doesn't want to give in, he's a dominant alpha for fuck's sake.

"Too much? As if. When will you show me a real fuck?" Babe retaliates.

Charlie stopped sitting on the car and stood up straight. He looks down on Babe and held his chin up. "Only when you can take it..." He trails off to whisper on his ear. He kissed his ear first before he continues, "Can you?"

Babe swallowed and is wide eyed. He scoffs eventually and didn't back down. "Try me."

Charlie chuckles deeply by how provocative Babe is but suddenly his brows furrowed. "Wait, if we're not doing it at my house, are you saying we'll do it here, in the car?"

The other shrugs. "Why not?"

"No, I mean... It's our first time together so we should do it in bed. I want you to be comfortable and-

"Oh, please! Don't treat me like I'm fragile, Charlie-

"I'm treating you with respect-

"It's either you fuck me here or you won't get to fuck me at all-

"Fuck!" Charlie cursed and claimed Babe's lips again. He didn't waist a second and inserted his tongue. They fought for dominance but Charlie won in the end. Babe smirked as he successfully provoked Charlie. The enigma then started to lift Babe still kissing him passionately. He opened the car door in the backseat and carefully placed Babe there.

When he left Babe's mouth, Charlie heard him whine. He looked for something on the compartment and brought multiple condoms.

Babe's brows creased and he scoffed. "You have condoms in the car? So, you've done it here, huh?" he glared at him.

"I haven't, Baby. I just recently bought it for other reason." Well, that reason being that time when he took pheromone blockers and he would randomly get hard on random places so he takes condoms with him to not make a mess when he jerks off.

"You're fucking other people-

"No! Jeez, Babe it's because of you okay?" Charlie snaps in embarrassment.

"What?" Babe was genuinely confused.

Charlie sighed in defeat. "Look, in the past I took pheromone blockers to not make you go into heat everytime you smell my scent... I think you know the side effects to that and yeah, I use them on myself to not make a mess... So, technically it's because of that."

After hearing this, Babe was stunned. He didn't know Charlie suffered that much because of him. Babe appreciated Charlie more because of what he did. He couldn't help himself so he kissed Charlie.

And they're back to eating each other's mouth. Babe played with Charlie's hair this time while the latter placed kisses on his chin down to his neck. Babe's mouth hang open as he moaned in pleasure when Charlie sucked on his neck.

His lips came back to Babe's and the alpha started tugging Charlie's shirt. The enigma smirked a bit and helped Babe in removing his clothes. Babe did the same as quickly as he can.

When both of them were naked, they started staring at each other. Charlie was scanning Babe with eyes full of lust and desire. Babe felt bare and seen. It's his first time feeling like this.