3. Responsibility

Nysa Pov

Nysa Pov

When you realize you can't backout cuz the deed is done and the whole world got to know it .

So , here I'm in the dean's cabin with my brother's and six of us are waiting for the prime minister,  my mom .

"Is she a prime minister or what , here my child is half dead and this girl's parent aren't even here " the bast*rd's mom said or should I say tried to taunt us.

(Keyword- tried)

"If your child is half dead , why aren't you with him , what if your child's last wish will be to see his mom" Surya retorted back at her, he was about to say more but dean's glare was enough to make him shut up .

"You are cursing me and this girl here doesn't have shame , being a girl doing these things " the bast*rd's mom again commented while shaking her heads

Should I blast her head , No I would be jailed.

"How it is my child's fault Mrs...ummm..., what's your surname?" My mom came and sat on the chair .

Wow mom , what a heroic entry ! *clap*clap* in my mind .

"Hello sir , and you called me but didn't told me the reason on call , so why I'm here ?" Mom asked the dean , and I want to runaway, 
  But you can't,  my unconscious mind replied

Here, our dean started telling the tale of my one part of the story and didn't even missed a single thing , and told every single thing to my mom ,i did three hours ago.

"I hope Mrs Mittal,  you will take the responsibility as your daughter broke the college's one of the rule" dean lastly added this ,

Rules , Let me make it correct who broke it !

And before,  I can say 

"Is fuxxing in class is also one of the rules , Sir" surya asked sarcastically, everyone looked at him as how bluntly he said it.

But, ye meri lines kyu chura rha h
(He is stealing my lines)

"Language Mr kapoor " dean strictly warned him

"Did I asked something wrong"

"I didn't knew , you raised your kids shameless,  Mrs Mittal " the bast*rd's mom interrupted their talk

No wonder, whole family is hopelessly senseless and useless too.

My mom ignored her and looked at us , raising eyebrow, and it indicates spill the tea kids and we did.

Dean's mouth was hunged open,  dean k sipahi useless nikle. Ha* ha* ha* ha*

"So , sir and you, Mrs gupta , do you guys have a say to this " Mom said and dean was awkwardly silent and the bast*rd's mom was trying her best to maintain posture . Don't tell me she got to know about her husband's deeds from us , Wow I saved a woman .

"I'm sorry Mrs Mittal " she looked down and a drop of tear left from her eyes, why the heck everyone is so emotional today in a sh*t way.

"You shouldn't be apologising to me , you should say sorry to my children " Mom said with a hint of proud plus sadness , huh!

"Sorry to you all , especially Nysa , I'm really sorry" She start apologising and joined her hands

"Hey it's okay , and i think now you should be with your son"

I know she don't deserve respect,  but her fault wasn't that big and I hate when elders do this hand gesture to me moreover she was the victim too.

"I'm really sorry beta " she said and hugged me

She left before whispering 'may god bless you' .

Huh God , he didn't left my loved once and he will bless me .

"Four of you wait outside , I will come back after discussing something with dean " Mom said and we nodded and went out .

We all stood outside the cabin for atleast twenty minutes,  but mom didn't came out side and curiosity was killing me , so I put my ear on the door and

"Sir ,I should take my leave" Mom said and screech sound came mean she stood from the seat

"Sorry Mrs Mittal for inconvenience, I really didn't know the whole thing" dean said

"It's ok sir , but I think from next time , you shouldn't just call the parents for small matters" mom said and left the cabin and here Surya hold my arm and jerk me towards him , SAVED

Mom looked at us suspiciously but we just smiled.

she looked at me then the boys at my left and right .

"Surya , ridham "

"Yes aunt"

"Can you inform your parents that I invited them over today's dinner" mom said , dead,  I'm dead , someone save me , cuz I'm going to die and not even a single minister can save me in her parliament.

"Sure aunt " they both said together

"Bye then " she waved and left without saying a single word to me.

"You are dead , sis " Aarush laughed , putted his hand around my shoulder and I glared at him

"Why are you looking at him like that , he said the truth " surya said and walking infront of us in going back manner .

"Yeah and no one can save you in her parliament " ridham laughed too .

I glared at them and jerked his hand away .

"I hate you all , you can't even save me"

"Yeah cuz we don't want to go on the nerves of tigeress" suyash smirked,

" if all of you don't help me then , I wish your wives beat you with rolling pin" I said and ran away from them , back to my class.

Everyone was looking at me , nothing like shocked at all , cuz they kinda know normal me .

"Nysa , go back to your seat " miss said

"Yes miss"

Time skip at Night

I came downstairs in my short and t-shirt , males laughter were coming from living room while women's from kitchen .

I was about to step towards living room to execute my plan .

"Now, now look who is here , so miss nysa , who is gonna save you " He smirked while saying , he was standing infront of kitchen door and I really want to punch him , especially on his dimples. 

■■■

So ,her mom is prime minister *like the head of house*

Guess who is this 'he'?

Don't forget to show your love & support by vote and comment

Thanks for reading 📚
Ishqi <3